Chapter eighteen: My moms Beyoncé

I sighed and stared into the mirror. I closed my eyes lightly repeating the same things over and over again. "I'm beta." I opened my eyes and sighed in frustration at the crimson red glow.

This has to be a mistake. "I think I found it." Luther hummed grabbing the bestiary, he walked past Scott and dropped the box on the metal table. "You're strengths haven't been revealed yet. That's why you think you're unable to save lives. Your inner wolf is stronger than most wolves, the thoughts that swirl your mind binds with your inner wolf and emotions." Luther explained flipping trough a few pages.

"And you become an alpha because of how strongly built your character is." Luther continued. He lifted the book and showed us a picture. Two alphas stood near each other, both eyes gleaming. The one on the left had a crown above its head while the other had a halo. The one with a halo slightly overruled the one with crown, because of its side.

"A King Alpha, and a True Alpha." Luther read. He placed the book back on the table and looked up at Scott and I. "Scott is still stronger than you however. The King Alpha so far was known as a myth. No one had really seen one let alone been one. But now you're living proof." Luther smiled proudly.

"But you'll experience things. I don't know what they are, no one does. No one but you." Deaton continued. I sighed deeply and rubbed my eyes. "And my moms Beyoncé." I sarcastically said, I grabbed my bag and slung it over my shoulder giving the three of them one last glance. "Kelly wa-" Scott tried to urge on, but was stopped when Deaton pulled him back by the shoulder.