Chapter fourteen: Neophyte

Scott leaned against at the stairs and stared at me. "Deaton said that I should give Stiles the bite." I fiddled with my fingers and shrugged. "A fox can't be a werewolf." I said. "But it could kill him." Scott replied standing up straight. "Or it can save his life." Lydia argued leaning against the door frame.

"Decide quickly. That kanima venom won't last for long." Deaton said. "What if we can get some help?" I suggested licking my bottom lip. "Yeah? From who?" Scott asked, turning to me.

"Peter." Lydia sighed.

***

The oldest Hale stalked around Stiles. Stiles watched us with almost a murderes look. "He doesn't look like he can survive a slap across the face let alone the bite of a wolf." Peter said, walking over to face Stiles.

I impatiently tapped my foot and groaned at how unhelpful Peter was being. "What do we do?" I said. Peter spun around and rose one eyebrow up at me. "I don't think we've met?" Peter made his way towards me smirking like it's what he lived for. "We're here to help Stiles." Scott boldly said pulling me back.

"This is more of a battle in the mind than the body. There are better ways to win this war." Peter claimed as he turned around and examined Stiles. "We have to go into his mind." Peter declared. His eyes flickered up to me. "And you're doing it." Peter sat Scott down beside Stiles on the couch. I shuffled my feet after he mentioned me over.

Lydia gave me an uneasy look. "Hey, it's gonna be okay. We're all going to be fine." I reassured her.

"You're going to insert your claws here." Peter said, placing my already grown claws in the middle of Stiles and Scott's neck. "You don't have to do it." Scott said from where he was seated. I bit my bottom lip and shrugged. "If it saves Stiles." I sighed. "So be it." I inserted my claws.

My cloudy vision came into view, I was greeted by a crusty concrete ceiling. Scott grunted next to me, I turned my head aside, he was stirring awake. "Werewolf powers Scott." I reminded him, he grunted as he fought against the chains, they eventually stretched and ripped apart. "Are you coming?" Scott asked me.

Nah bro, I was too busy watching your muscles flex when you ripped the chains.

"Yeah. Give me a minute." Scott didn't give me a minute. He ripped the chains off of me and lifted the bed in the process. "Sorry.." He mumbled after my feet touched the ground and the bed fell on their legs. "Let's go save Stiles." I said, Scott glanced at the beds for a quick moment then nodded.

We were pretty hesitant on wether or not we should open the door. Scott finally sucked up enough courage and pushed the door open. Scott stepped out first and when he did the door slammed shut on me. Scott banged and yelled even pleaded for the door to open.

"Scott go." I yelled, there was pause before I heard his boots against the floor. The door whisked open and without a thought I stepped out. The white room moulded into something else. Something familiar. A hospital.

"You killed him." I spun around at the familiar voice, my mom say in the middle of the hospital floor. She was hunched over my dads dead body and was brushing his hair. "You kill your father and I'm next." She weeped. A doctor walked past me, and when he disappeared. Scott stood in what seemed to be my washroom

And I was wrapped in just a towel.

"Did you want something?" Scott asked, the words in my mouth suddenly became dry as I took a step back. "Why're you so speechless Kelly? You've been like that lately." He said taking more then one step forward. I walked backwards almost tripping over my own two feet.

"You failed saving your dad, you failed saving Aiden!" I squeezed my eyes shut screaming for myself to wake up, when I re opened them. Allison stood in front of me, her hair was damp and she had on a black gown. "You couldn't save me." She said, lifting her head.

"I'm dead because of you!" She screamed loudly. I started mumbling about how this isn't really, growing the courage I ran forward grabbing Allison by the shoulders I landed with a thud as my hair pooled around my face. I flipped my hair back and scanned my surroundings I was in a white room. Scott soon came running out of nowhere.

"What's happening?" I breathed once he caught up to me. "Stiles." Scott gasped. I followed his gaze, Stiles was sitting on a tree stump with The Nogitsune and they were playing some type of board game. Without hesitation I started to run after him, Scott started running too.

It seemed like we were running on the spot, We weren't going anywhere. "Stiles!" I yelled throwing my arms in the air, nothing. "There has to be another way right?" Scott asked, looking up at Stiles. "Stiles is apart of the pack right? I mean he's human, but he's apart of the pack." I asked, Scott sighed and nodded.

"Yeah, of course." He added. "So how does a pack member reach out to another?" I smirked staring up at him. He bowed his head and when he lifted it, his eyes were red, he grew extra facial hair and his canine teeth poked his bottom lip.

"They howl." He took in a deep breathe then let out a loud howl. I smiled proudly at Scott as my yellow eyes started to shine in response. Stiles' head perked up, he looked at both Scott and I then returned to the game.

He suddenly threw the board game on the ground causing The Nogitsune to roar loudly. The room suddenly started to shake, the stump was rocking back and forth. Scott reached out and placed his arm in front of me in a protective instinct. I knew what was happening. We were waking up.

I gasped heavily yanking my claws away from Scott and Stiles neck. "Did it work?" I asked. Scott sprung up from the couch gasping for air too.

"Why? Why didn't it work?" Lydia said, her voice laced with worry. "It's the supernatural Lydia. Not science, I kept my side of the bargain now tell me the name." I rose an eyebrow at Lydia, she waved me off and pulled Peter aside whispering a familiar name. "Malia." Suddenly Stiles jumped up and ripped the tape from his lips and bent over puking out what seemed to be a wrap.

He puked it all out and leaning against the couch sighing deeply. He left the pile of wrap in the living room. Suddenly, black smoke hovered over the wrap an arm popped out. Then a shoulder, a head, a chest, a torso. Soon enough awhile body was being created right before us.

"Hold him down!" Scott yelled, I grabbed The Nogitsune and watched as Scott helped me hold down at the mummy. It attacked its own face, trying to grasp air. Scott paused for a moment before untangling the wraps from the Nogitsune face. I gasped in disbelief.

"Scott? Kelly?" Stiles breathed. "Guys,  Where's Lydia?" Melissa asked. I turned around scanning the room. Lydia and Void Stiles were gone.

______
TWO CHAPTERS IN ONE DAY.

Boom, eat it bitch.