Epilouge

The whole King Alpha shit really sunk in, I didn't experience jack squat though. I've ignored Scott along with the rest of the pack because of the situation. How Do you work a pack with two alphas?

After Allison and Aiden died, Lydia was pretty heart broken. Her best friend and boyfriend died. Ethan decided it'd be best if he left Beacon Hills. It was Stiles idea to let Malia join the pack. I only found this out when Lydia texted me the details.

Stiles however is the only person I see more than once. After my mum came back home, we moved into a new home. We got settled in within a month, Stiles and his father have been over often. Sheriff would come occasionally while Stiles came every single day. Scott hasn't texted me about anything.

Nothing about the kiss, maybe he really was trying to distract me. My mom doesn't know about the supernatural and I don't plan on telling her, I'm not risking putting her in danger. I'm not risking putting anyone in danger.

***

Luther yelled profanity in Spanish flipping books all over the place. "Luther, if I may ask. What is it that you're looking for?" Deaton asked, dodging each book that came flying his way. "The book!" Luther shrieked spinning around and meeting Deatons gaze.

"What book?" Deaton asked following Luther around the shop. "The book that explains rare beings. Rare alphas, rare kitsunes. You name it. A king alpha is in there! I can learn her abilities." Luther said loudly shoving the cart out of his way and walking into the Animal carriage room.

"Why would you want to learn her abilities?" Deaton asked as he hushed a whimpering dog. "Then I could teach her how to handle them." Luther explained taking a seat in his desk. "Her bloodlust would be off the chart eventually. She'll one day just snap and try to attack us." Luther explained to Deaton.

"She might even kill Scott."