Chapter Six: What are you

Kira's a supernatural being but we have no clue what. All we know is that she's powerful, she absorbed all the power from Beacon Hills and I'm pretty sure she saw me shift.

I couldn't face Scott nor Stiles. Last night back at home I ignored him all through dinner and locked my bedroom door on him. I wimped out.

I brushed past Scott and Stiles and went to my locker, I fumbled in my combo and opened my locker grabbing my books. I felt my bottom lip tremble, are you serious Kelly?

Tears welled in the corner of my eyes at the thought of Being vulnerable. An innocent dying because I was afraid. "Kelly?" I coughed into my hand, wiping my tears away. I glanced up and Aiden was standing there, his eyebrows knitted.

"What's wrong?" He titled his head. I shook my head, sniffing. "My goldfish was accidentally flushed down the toilet. Sheriff saw its eyes closed and thought it passed but it was just sleeping." I faked a laugh.

Aiden rolled his eyes leaning against the locker and raising an eyebrow at me. "Goldfish sleep with their eyes open." I sighed fiddling with my fingers. "I couldn't save Kira, and it was all because of a hallucination I had about a little girl I couldn't save. I feared that Kira would look at me the exact same way the girl did. Terrified. It complicated." I sighed grabbing my books.

"It's not complicated, you're scared of being a disappointment. I get it. Listen, I'm new to this whole good doggy stuff. And I read somewhere that Good people hug sad people." I let out a small laugh wrapping my arms around Aidens torso stuffing my face in his chest.

I saw Scott, he glanced at us for a few seconds then looked away quickly. "I gotta go to class. Why don't you wash up?" Aiden suggested, I nodded pulling away from the hug and dashing to the girls washroom.

I fixed my make up and checked if there were any mascara stains on my flannel. Luckily there were none.

***
It was lunch now, and I sat beside Kira in the hallways. "Take a picture of me and use the flash." I whirled a brow at her. She sighed gesturing me to fish out my phone.

"Please." She begged, I sighed and pulled out my phone adjusting the camera on her. "See that light?" Kira asked, pointing at the bright orange Ora that surrounded her. "It only happens when the flash is on. I don't know how barrow found out about it. But he started taking pictures of me on his phone." I nodded eating my apple.

"That's why you wanted your phone back?" I asked, she nodded. "We'll get it back tonight with Scott." I smiled to myself. Kira smirked poking my cheek with her finger "How?" She cheeked.

"We come up with excuse." I said avoiding the whole cheek poking situation

"What's the excuse?"

"Got it. Just say you have nudes."

***

"You like Scott don't you?" Stiles asked flipping a set of keys around his fingers. I snickered shaking my head. "Seriously Kelly? Whenever Kira and Scott are together you literally turn pale. You're always blushing around him and basically melting whenever he smiles." I rolled my eyes at Stiles leaning in the backseat.

"You going to the party?" I asked, he didn't reply with an answer instead he shushed me. I peeked over his shoulder and noticed Mr. McCall entering the building. Stiles jumped out of the car running towards the elder man.

After they caught their breaths Kira frowned. "Hey, you wanna go to a party? The four of us." Scott smiled. And Stiles was right, I did melt.

"Sure, Kira rides with Scott and Kelly with me?" Scott seemed hesitant at first but then gave in.

***

I smiled showing the guy what kind of design I wanted. he took off my flannel leaving me in a white crop top. He tied the flannel around my waist and began drawing. He drew small deigns on my arms around my neck across my cheek and stopped at my temple. "Thank you." I grinned at the green paint.

I leaned against a wall, holding a drink to my lips and chugging. "Looky, looky." Aiden jumped out flashing his fake red werewolf teeth. "If Lyd's didn't fall for it. What makes you think I would?" I pushed him back with a small grin and started to wander around.

I spotted Isaac and Allison. "I'm just frustrated." I heard Allison fluster. "Sexual?" Isaac asked. I chuckled lightly walking off. A hand rested on my lower back pulling me to their chest softly. I glanced up and saw a familiar face. "You still suck at dancing?" Scott chuckled quietly. "Depends, you suck at Lacrosse?" I smirked.

He shrugged swaying back and forth. "You'd be surprised." I rolled my eyes dancing to the rhythm slowly.

"Kelly? We need some more paint. It's in the back." I sighed but nodded and pulled away from Scott. "I'll be waiting here." Scott added. following Lydia's directions. I reached a dark hallway.

Fuck.

I opened one of the doors and surely there were buckets of paint shining brightly against the black light. The lightbulb was slowly giving off. I tried twice, and that's when I realized.

I'm that stupid kid, who dies first.

Taking off quickly, I ran my fastest feeling like someone was following me. Suddenly I rammed into a hard chest, almost made of silver.

Two strong arms grabbed me from behind. I blinked back my view, there was a man almost completely made out of metal. His eyes shone green and he titled his head. I opened my mouth to scream for help but it was almost as if he sucked it right out.

He placed his hand behind my ear, staring into my eyes. He was taking me away, making me forget everything that was happening.

There was a burning sensation in the back of my ear, I hissed when the figures dropped me. And I say there twitching and sweating trying to scream for help. I was dying. But I remember begging.

"P-Please. Not-Not S-Scott."

***

"They're all looking at me. Why're they looking at me?" I heard Aiden say. I dragged my leg, still trying to heal. I roared at the figures, they all turned to me titling their heads.

"Get back." A older, but still attractive man said holding a hand out. But me being the stubborn ass I am, I stood my ground.

The metallic man reached in his chest, pulling out a samurai sword. Challenge?

Surprisingly, he put it back and disappeared into thin air.

My leg gave up on me, and I fell to the cold ground with a grunt. "Kelly? Stay with us Kelly." Lydia begged hovering over me.