Chapter Seven: the wrong pack

I shot awake, searching my surroundings. Stiles room?

I turned to my side and saw Stiles with his face in his hands. "Stiles?" He shot up from the chair, slipping on the cold tiles. "You're up." He declared blinking once.

I chuckled, Scooting up on Stiles bed. "You were pretty knocked up last night. I'll Fill you in on everything. The twins are trying to gain Scott's trust to join his pack, they also have a mad theory that The things are after Scott." Stiles yawned.

"You skipped class?" I asked dropping my legs to one sue of the bed and sliding off. "Well, I wanted to show you and Scott something. So I came home, hoping to find you awake." Stiles said, rummaging through his closest. He picked up his red flannel shirt and tossed it to me.

***
Stiles pulled his jeep into the parking lot, he hoped out tossing his car keys in his backpack. Scott was opening his locker when we found him.

"Kelly. You're okay." Scott breathed, cracking a small smile. I grinned fiddling with my fingers. "Yeah." Scott smiled lightly turning back to Stiles. "I need to show you something." Stiles took a hold of my wrist and dragged me to the chemistry room.

"What're we doing here?" Scott asked, flailing his arms around. "At the party the other night, Catilin told me something about phosphorus, it made me thinking that someone had to let Barrow into the supply closet right?" Stiles said, locking the door shut.

"Wh-What?" Stiles stuttered facing the chalk board. He sucked in a deep breath, eyeing the board. "It was there, the atomic numbers were there." He chewed his bottom lip. "What're you talking about exactly?" I asked narrowing my eyebrows. "I left a message on the board for Barrow to kill Kira." Stiles sighed.

"The key- I still have the key." Stiles said digging through his pocket. Stiles sighed, coming empty handed. "I showed you guys the key right?" Scott shook his head. "No, you only talked about it. You never really showed me." Stiles said, grazing his teeth over his bottom lip.

"I saw it." I nodded, Scott paused staring at me along with Stiles. "You were twirling it in the car last night."

Stiles turned back to the board, his hands trembling. "All of this was here a couple of hours ago, how can it be gone?" He shook his head. "Do you really think you helped Barrow?" Scott asked looking up at Stiles. "Look, I know how it sounds, but look at this." Stiles started, he pulled out a article about Barrows bombs.

He started to ramble on about how his prank and Barrows bombs are familiar. "This can't be a coincident." I stepped forward placing a hand on his shoulder. "Do you really think you're killing people?" Stiles sighed running his hands through his hair. "Maybe, I-I don't know." I could hear in his voice, he was on the verge of tears.

"Dude, you don't look so well." Scott said. "Yeah well I haven't slept well either." Stiles said, swallowing the lump in his throat. "You should go home Stiles, take a sick day. Get some rest." Stiles nodded, leaving the chemistry room.

"The Oni's. Where they after you?" I asked. Scott shrugged but nodded. "Scott, when Malia attacked Kira. I was there to keep her from getting ripped apart. You saved both of us. What if the Oni's were just trying I get us out of the way? For Kira?" Scott rubbed the back of his ear eyes wide.

"We have to protect Kira!" Scott said. I heard my heart slightly skip two beats. Scott must've heard it too because he rose an eyebrow. "You okay? I just heard your heartbeat." I coughed into my hand and held my backpack strap tightly. "Yeah, fine. Just kinda worried about Stiles." I lied.

***

I found myself eating pizza rolls in the McCall house with Scott and Kira. "Who was that attractive guy from yesterday? Stumbled, looks grumpy, beta." I asked finishing my roll. Scott chuckled leaning across the counter. "Derek Hale." He smirked. Kira, stood in front of the two of us, smiling at Scott.

I backed up, letting the two have their moment. I still can't believe I'm agreeing with Stiles, but I think I'm jealous. Because she's trying to steal my best friend.

yeah.

I rolled my eyes when Kira laid her arm on Scott's shoulder. I painfully watched the two, angrily eating my pizza roll. Scott and Kira's flirt hour ended when Agent McCall entered the house, laptop in hand. "Dad? What're you doing here?" Scott asked standing up and walking over to his father.

I could see the similarities, eyes, hair. Agent McCall furrowed his brows up. "I'm in my house." Scott shakes his head. "Who said this was your house?" Agent McCall just grew angry. "Ever since I married your mother and had you." Scott sighed

"Doesn't mean you can live here." Scott stepped forward. "Dad you can't be here!" He yelled.

"At least not now." I reasoned. "Scott, I can be here if I want to be." Agent McCall said. "Scott.." Kira trailed off. I noticed the sun downing.

Agent McCall opened his mouth to say something but was still staring at something. "Scott? Who's your friend?" Agent McCall stepped forward, ignoring our pleads for him to stop.

The Oni reached in his chest pulling out a sword and ramming it into his shoulder. "Oh my god!" I heard Melissa say. I acted, and I acted fast. I charged forward grabbing the Oni by its waist and ramming it into the wall. "Melissa. Get your husband out of the way." I called, she dropped her keys grabbing the agent and dragging him near the stairs.

"Mom! Seal the barrier." Scott yelled running over to help me. "She can't. Not with them here!" I threw the Oni aside, it didn't do much he just landed on his feet. I noticed an Oni behind Kira, she had no clue it was there. I growled lowly extending my claws as I felt my face mold.

"You're fucking with the wrong pack."