Running Scared Chapter 1

Elmo101 presents:

drum roll plz

...

...

Running Scared chapter 1! yay

Oh you already knew this hey? ok mr/mrs smarty pants

y do u give the intro then? (jks)

anyways thank you for reading my stories u all make me so happy everyday XD

Yes that was a compliment and I'm only going to say it once.... I know u can just keep reading it but.. sigh *i have no more agruments*

just read the Chapter and...

ENJOY!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

Chapter 1

I sat against the wall. My arms and legs chain together. The metal dug into m skin causing an aching pain, but I was so use to it not a tear nor cry would be let out. The men had already had come and gone for the day. Blood soak the back of my clothes.

I was in agony from being used as a punching bag and more. They would stop at nothing to get me to agree to help them. You would think they would give up and leave me to die. I would sooner die the put up with the pain. My hopes faded away after the first year. I’d hope Sasuke or anyone would come for me but it never happened and never will.

                I heard echoes of footsteps. It got louder and louder until soon the door was opened and a masked man with glasses and sliver hair stood there. Kabuto. I snared.

“Why don’t you just give in? Then I wouldn’t have to heal you everyday.” I looked to my left the wall was more interesting the listening to him. He walked over and crouched next to me. He bandaged my wounds and I paid no notice of him.

“You know this would stop if you agreed. You’ve lost so much. I mean look at you, you can’t even talk anymore.”He said. What does he know! I will not let them use this power even if I have to die.  I stared him down, I must have looked like a death stare. He unchained my hands and left me with a bowl of food. I stared at the food as if it was staring back.

“Think about it.” He said before leaving and locking the door behind him. I’ve given up on my life. Maybe I’ll just stave to death; no they will realize and start stoving food down my throat. I shivered and the thought. I ate in complete silence. It hurt to swallow. After I finished I leant back against that wall standing strong behind me. The room begun to shake. An earthquake?

‘Clang!’ My eyes shot towards the door. I small ray of light streamed into the room. I stood up and slowly walked a little shaky to the door. I pushed it open. Without even a thought my legs took over and I ran.

It was like a maze. My hopes had returned even if they were small they were there. I ran down corridor after corridor stopping at each and every corner to decide whether to go left or right.

“Find Her!” I deep woman’s voice shouted behind me. She sounded almost familiar but there was know time to think about it. The footsteps of the guards got louder and louder and I knew if I didn’t act soon they would find me. I looked around frantically searching. ‘Where do I hide? Which room? Think Akiza!’ I grabbed the doorknob to closest door. I quickly opened the door and flung myself inside slamming the door behind me.

I place my hands flat on the door. I was out of breath and now panting. My throat felt like stabbing knives. The pain slipped away as I caught my breath again.

“Who are you?” A deep voice said behind me. I slowly turn his way. I was trembling, I was out of energy there was nothing I could do, my bare feet hurt from running. I locked eyes with the man. He was hard to see as he stood in the Dark, but as did I. He stepped closer to me and his hand reached out. I pushed myself hard against the wall and hid behind my arms in fear. Go Away! Please! I don’t want to go back there! Just leave me be... Please... Tears rolled down my face. I knew he could hear me I was just talking to myself.

“I’m not going to hurt you.” His soothing voice said.

I lowered my arms slowly. His eyes widened in surprise. “Akiza?! What are you-“ My eyes shot up. Sasuke?...Sasuke! I couldn’t believe my eyes. I wanted to talk to him but nothing would come out.

His soft hand brushed my face. He took a deep breath. “What are you doing here?”

I opened my mouth to speak but soon closed it and raised my hand to my chest. I couldn’t tell him anything. He looked down and grabbed my hand. He eyes flickered between them and me. “Who did this?” He asked worried. I tighten my fist. It’s not like you ever saved me. I pulled from his grip. I loosely crossed my arms and rubbed then trying to warm up. It was so cold.

“CHECK EVERY ROOM!” I jumped and stared at the door. It was that same woman from earlier, I knew her voice too well but I couldn’t put my finger on her name. Sasuke grabbed my hand and pulled me to his wardrobe.

“Hide in here.” He said opening the door to let me in. I climbed in. I mouthed the works Thank you before he shut the door. I sat in the sweet smell of his clothes. It wasn’t the most spacious thing but hey, at least it’s something.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

WARNING: As u have just read Sasuke will be quite different acually the story is quite different to the real naruto. wahaha I found Sasukes weakness.cough cough Anyways 

FAN

VOTE

COMMENT

I love LOVE feedback unless u go all GET A LIFE  on me because I don't think anyone would wanna here that

qick question to all u veiwers... Do u think u can catch someone else being high? because I think it happened to me XD

Love U Guys...