Running Scared Chapter 12

Hey Guys,

This chapter is deticated to Blackrabit for reading this chapter and squealing at school about it :P 

Guys on the side ------>

Enjoy >.< 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 12:

“What about a kiss?” He asked watching me move my way around. I turned to him and smiled.

“Keep dreaming.” 

Akiza's POV:

Sasuke had gone out about an hour ago to who-knows where, so I took the opportunity to go for a small walk, get some fresh air and explore the town. The town was small and homey. There weren’t too many people around and it was relatively silent and peaceful. I gracefully sat on the park bench, taking in my surroundings. The grass was green and lush and the trees shot up reaching up the heaven and all its might. The sun smiled down on all that inhabited the earth. I closed my eyes listening to the soft ‘pitter-patter’ of the trickling waterfall splashing into the nearby pond was like a lullaby.

“Isn’t it just beautiful?” My eyes snapped open to the stranger’s voice. The guy that stood before was tall even with his slight slouch. His white blouse hung loosely on his body and the sleeves were neatly folded up due to the heat of the day. His long hair was a stainless white and his calm, pale blue eyes lay there soft gaze on me.

I nodded stiffly “It is…” I said quietly. He chuckled taking a seat next to me and took an A4 pad and pencil out of his small man bag.

“Not many people come here often. It’s a shame… but a good thing at the same time.” He smiled as he put pen-to-paper. “It keeps it peaceful.” I was still stiff as I heard his pencil glide across the page. He didn’t look like a psychopath that wanted power to take over the world but I was still on edge. Maybe I was being a bit over protective; I mean his just being nice. I flinched as his head shot towards me, “So what are you doing in this type of place?”

“I-I… Well I just needed a breather; I found this place while exploring the town.”

“Ahh, so you’re new here.” It sounded more like a statement but none the less I nodded as if it were a question. “Are you travelling with anybody?” he asked still looking at his paper drawing away, only occasionally looking up at the park for mere seconds.

“Um… Yes I am.” I gave a small smile.

“And where is he now?” I starred baffled as he continued to sketch away.

“Who knows...?”

I was about to ask how he knew it was a guy, but another guy yelled out, “Hey!” gaining both of our attention. My eyes focused on a lively man running towards us. He had raven hair, darker than Sasuke’s hair, and hazel eyes that were full of excitement. He stopped in front of us and caught his breath. “I thought you would be here.” He said with a cheeky grin that reminded me of someone I once knew.

“Who’s the girl?” The man sitting next to me sighed and ripped out the piece of paper from his note pad. He wrote something down and folded to piece of paper and handed it to me. Hesitating I took it showing him my confused face.

“Come on.” He said, to the new guy that arrived, picking up his bag. I looked down at the piece of fold paper that I was given. “Stay safe, Akiza” My eyes widened and I stood up in surprise and my mouth opened to ask how he knew my name but before long he was gone.