Running Scared Chapter 2

I feel like I abanned you :( Im soo sorry! but anyway It's here so i give permission for u to read the chapter :P lol

I sound just like my father.

ENJOY!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 2

Sasuke’s POV:

I waited to hear a knock at the door. What was I doing? I left my love for her back in Konoha. So why am I still helping her. It’s frustrating. Footsteps echoed the corridor. Doors open and slammed shut. About 20 or so men ran door to door, it was hard to say.

“Find that girl! Lord Orochimaru will have every one of your heads if she gets out of our grasp.” A woman’s voice yelled. Was Akiza really that special? Of course she was they wouldn’t look this hard for her if she wasn’t.  Wait who’s that woman. She sounds so familiar yet no names come to mind. The door snapped open. Forceful much. I kept a blank face, hiding away any emotion.

“What do you want?” I asked annoyed

The men looked stunned, shocked, even scared of me. As far as I know this was a good thing, Its better if everyone was that way towards me. Yet somehow Akiza... Arr the thought getting to me. I kept my face emotionless.

“Are we not allowed to drop in to say hello... Sasuke?” That voice again who is she? Heels clicked on the terrain. They were almost in tune. She stopped in the darkness the only thing I could make out were her eyes. They were black and blood lustful. I glared sensing daggers her way. I could just see the smirk on her face. “I know your not here to catch up, and how do you no my name. My glared continued her way. “Who are you?”

The room fell silent. You could of heard a pin drop.

The woman stepped out into the light. “My name is Ayame Night. We are looking for a young lady by the name of Akiza Black. She escaped earlier today and is highly dangerous.” Highly dangerous my ass. “She is injured so she couldn’t have gone very far. You haven’t happen to of seen her... have you?” I stayed silent. “I have been told that she new you 2 years ago back in ‘those’ days.” The emphasise on ‘those’ made me angry.

“2 years ago is not my concern anymore. Besides Akiza Black went missing, I don’t no where she is and I don’t care.” She smirk grew bigger and more evil.

“Then you wouldn’t mind us taking a look around.” I glared on her tensed as well as my muscles. I still didn’t let anything show.

“Of course... I have nothing to hide.”

Akiza POV:

I sat in the wardrobe. It was dark. Did Sasuke really not care? No it was just an act I’m sure of it. I hear people rummaging though furniture. I pulled myself behind Sasuke’s clothes in case this was there next place to check. I still didn’t think I was well hidden. I sat still and listen.

“Search everywhere!” Ayame commanded. “The wardrobe!” She obviously liked her power. I tucked my head in and hid. The door unlocked and opened with a ‘Bang’. They weren’t very careful.

“All clear!” A unknown man reported.

“Okay let’s go.” Ayame commanded.

Even with her name I still can’t remember who she is. I didn’t move. I waited for Sasuke to give me the all clear. I waited and waited.

“Akiza It’s safe.” I popped my head out. Sasuke reached his hand out to help me. Such a gentle-man. I willingly took it. As I jumped out my legs gave way and I slightly fell. Sasuke pulled me up before falling completely. My eyes locked to his. My hand flat on his rock hard abs. The one time I actually got to see him, feel is grip again, and I can't even talk to him. A tear ran down my cheek. I’m hopeless.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

ok well I hope u liked it.

If u liked it and u no it VOTE the chap

If u liked it and u no if Become a FAN

if u like i and u no it and u really wanna show it

If u liked t and u no it COMMENT

anyways th e next chapter of my other story will be up asap

sadly i got home at 10:30pm last night from parent teachers sigh then i managed to not sleep til 1am arr never again

but yesterday during my history lesson we recoreded an interview and the just had to stay slient for others i got bored and stated writing my story. lol evil.

anyway sorry fo the ramble thank if u read it lol .. then i no this wasn't a waste of sleep time *teary, looking into space* (image lee and u go it.)

well blah blah blah good night