Running Scared Chapter 5

Ahhhh~

test period over... feels good - till i get my marks

I think I failed maths ... it was soo hard

anyways I uploaded quicker YAY (round off apluse)

well...

ENJOYxx 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 5:

What was wrong with her? Was it something Orochimaru did? Or was it... me?

Sasuke POV:

If only she could talk I’d ask her what happened. Dam it.

Akiza’s POV:

Sasuke’s words repeated over and over again in my mind. The questions were building and I If only I could talk I would ask him about what he said. What he meant. Was he really using me and is he still?

Sasuke came to a sudden halt and I walked into him. I watched Sasuke curiously as I rubbed my nose. He looked as if to be thinking, but what about?

Sasuke’s POV:

Dam. I just remembered we have to go through the main training room to get out. Who knows who will be in there? I came to a sudden halt and felt Akiza walk into me. She so cute. Wait What?!! Oh no Sasuke No no no, you did not just think that!

Although she is still cut- Shut it Sasuke <-- oh great I’m arguing with myself. -_-

Anyway, back to the matter at hand, she’ll just have to sneak out. If that doesn’t work... Plan B kill everyone that gets in our way.

“Lower your chakra, will have to sneak out.” She did as told. I have a gut feeling plan A is going to be a disaster.

 Akiza’s POV:

Sasuke went to check the coast was clear. As soon as he left I sweat dropped and had a mini spaz in my head. Sneak out? SNEAK OUT!? How the hell do you ‘sneak out’ in a main training room. Emphasis on the ‘Main’ . don’t take this the wrong way Sasuke’s been beyond nice to me trying to get me out but... HIS TRYING TO GET US KILLED!!

I sighed Well I have a feeling this is going to end in a disaster.

Sasuke POV:

I can’t believe ‘sneaking out’ was my idea. I mean seriously I have to do everything the hard way don’t I? Although Plan B would go very far either...

I walked into the room; the first thing that my eyes shot towards was the rather large wooden door that was ajar. That door spelt out ‘Freedom’ it was the only way out with out getting Akiza hurt.

I looked around and was confused, there was no one here. I couldn’t feel anyone chakra nor could I see anyone.

Even though, I still have this feeling that something is about to go terrible wrong.

Mystery POV:

Got you now. I never miss my target. You’re dead Uchiha.

Akiza’s POV:

I sense an evil aura, but where is it? My eyes wondered the room furiously trying to find the person. I stood spotted a person that hid in the shadow of the large statue. My eyes darted to Sasuke who was still trying to find him. It was no use he had lowered him chakra to nothing it was impossible to sense.

The person was ready to kill him and Sasuke would not move. Dam it Sasuke move. MOVE! They release an arrow and it was heading towards Sasuke. NO!

With out thinking I ran out in front of the arrow and the next thing I knew I was falling to the ground with a sharp pain slashing at my chest. I screamed. I was to busy in pain to realised that ‘I’ screamed.

My vision started to blur but I forced myself to keep awake. I practically watched a white and black blob talking and then they started to fight. Despite all my effect my eyes fell heavy and from the loss of blood and dizziness I closed my eyes not knowing if I would ever be able to open them again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Oh No Akiza!

Love make you do the stupidiess things I tell you. 

Well I hope you enjoyed ^.^

If you did:

a) Vote

b) Comment

c) Fan

d) all of the above

to let me know your alive out there 

p.s I like option d :P