Running Scared Chapter 7

This Chapter is deticated to firooz for filling my e-mail inbox with her lovley comments on my story. Thank you, you made my day. XD

Sorry it took so long i wrote some of it an then re wrote it and it sounded better :P

so hear it is    I worked all day long on this so I hope you appreciate it

ENJOY!!!! 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 7:

It was too good to be true. I sobbed into my knees. Sasuke…

Akiza’s POV:

I decided that I should probably get a move on. I stood up and that’s when a hooded figure walked out of the shadows that it hid in.

“You should stay resting.” I looked at him confused.

“Who are you?” I asked out of curiosity.

“You should rest while you wait.” He said ignoring my last question. He started to walked away when I yelled out:

“Hold it a second! What am I waiting for? And more importantly, who are you?!” I asked, anger sticking to my voice like a bad cold. He sighed and turned around to face me again.

“Who I am, is not a matter of importance” He stated calmly. He let out a clam breath before continuing. “What is important, is that you wait and rest.”

“I feel fine.” I huffed as trotting by him.

“Akiza Black!” grabbing not only my attention but my arm. How did he no my name? I turned to lock eyes with his icy blue ones that glimmered in the sun light, like freshly cut diamonds. As fierce as he looked, his eyes told a different tale full of sadness, worry and  a hint of happiness, the kind that people show when there with a loved one. ‘Those eyes, he looks so… familiar,’

“I asked you a question.” He said half snapping me out of me thoughts. My other half was too curious for its own good as it took control of my free hand reaching for his black hood ready to relieve the rest of his shadowed face.  

Just as my hand gripped the silk cloth that drapes over his body, head to toe a familiar voice shouted my name in curiosity and distress.  

“Akiza!” It was as if fate would not allow me to see this person’s face, as if it holds too many secrets to be relieved at this very moment. The boy, That couldn’t of been much older then me, gently pulled my hand away from his face as he stared gratefully at the figure that yelled my name.  

“Sasuke?” I asked my curious self. With in a matter of seconds a tall raven haired boy stood in front of me protectively. He had some how pushed the hooded boy away a couple of steps.

  “Don’t touch her.” He growled with rage. His eyes glared daggers.

 “Yeah, because the person that saved her is going to kill her.” The guy spoke sarcastically. “That makes sense.”

“I don’t care what you were doing, just stay away from her.”  

“Should it really be me that should stay away?” I looked at Sasuke’s angered face then back to the hooded boy’s eyes. They glared at each other as if they were going to murder each other. And they probably would have if I didn’t step in and stop them.  

“Knock it off you two.” They each gave each other one last glare “Now!” They turned there head’s away as they admitted defeat by me. I sighed in relief.  

All the attention was soon turned to the second hooded man that appeared. The man mumbled something to the hooded boy 1 that I couldn’t make out. He looked over to me. He had a mask over his face that covered everything but his mouth (and his eye holes obviously). He took me many and kissed it.  

“W-who?”  

“The names Drake, beautiful. Drake Carther.” He winked I was taken back so no words would escape my mouth. Sasuke growled at him from behind me and the Drake smirked and slowly retreated.  

“Let’s go.” The ‘still unknown, hooded boy’ said. They both turned to leave. I yelled after the boy I didn’t know.  

“Please!” He stopped but did not turn around to face me. “A name is all I ask.” There was a silent moment that lasted about a minute as he thought about telling me or not.  

“Rike James.” He finally answered disappearing along with Drake.  

“Rike James.” I repeated. Why was that name so familiar?  

“Akiza.” I turned to an angry Sasuke. Why? Well don’t ask me!  

“Sasuke.” I said mimicking his tone. His eyes narrowed.  

“I leave you for ten minutes and I come back to see you talking to a stranger.”  

“Yes, I remember you leaving me. I thought you were gone, as in ‘FOR GOOD’. Oh and he wasn’t a stranger.”  

“Oh?”  

“He was Rike, Rike James.” I said as if it was the most obvious thing in the world.  

“Akiza!”  

“Sasuke?”  

He sighed. “Didn’t your parents ever teach you not to talk to strangers?”  

“I don’t know. Didn’t you parents teach you not to fight with strangers?” He wrapped his arms around my waist pulling me closer.  

“You’ve become very cheeky lately.” I shrugged.  

“You must have rubbed off on me.”  

“Hmmmm.” Was all he said before pressing his lips against mine.  

“By the way where did you go? I truly thought you left me.” I said as soon as we parted.  

“I just went to tie up loose ends.” He said leaning in for another kiss. I leaned back away from him. He raised an eye brow.  

“What loose end?” I said intrusively. *is that a word?? Well it is now :P*  

“Nothing special.”  

“Sasuke.” What are you planning?  

Sasuke POV:  

She was staring at me in an untrusting way.  

“Akiza, it’s nothing so drop it.” She’ll find out in due time. I leaned in to kiss her, surely she dropped the subject.  

“No.” I mentally sigh. Dam it.  

Akiza’s POV:  

He un wrapped his arms from around my waist in defeat and understanding he wasn’t going to get to kiss me until he told me what I wanted to hear.  

“Come on, let’s go.” He said walking away through the thick, leafy, green forest.   I’m unsure whether I should trust him or the hooded men, but I did.  

The one thing I’m definitely sure of is, that Sasuke Uchiha is hiding something from me, and I’ll find out what.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

DUN DUN DUN DA!!!

Sasuke's hidding something *GASP*

but what??

hope you liked it if so

Vote

Comment

Fan

Thank you xx <3 Love you all :D