Running Scared Valentine's Day Special

Whew!! I'm done the first valentine special, only 2 more to go. Sorry guys these are taking so long, it takes a lot of effort...

Well anyways

ENJOY <3

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Running Scared: Valentine’s Day Special:

Akiza’s POV:

The night sky was lit with the stars that twinkled here and there. The silver moon smiled down giving me just enough light to see my target. I wondered slowly through the strains of tall grass making sure to stay as quite as humanly possible. I made sure to lower my chakra so that even the most skilled of ninja would not sense it. I was ready to take my victim but when I punched out he disappeared in a puff of smoke. Before any novel thoughts ran through my mind I was pinned to the ground and warm soft lips pressed against mine. Giggling I push the young man off of me.

“I almost had you.”

“Like hell you did.” He whispered into my ear before forcing his lips on mine again, not that I minded. Removing his lips from mine he begun to tease me by nibbling on my ear and trailing hot kisses down my neck, small moans escaped my mouth without permission. I could feel his smirk against my skin knowing just by one noise his ego had grown ten-fold. I felt his body shiver as I trailed my hands up his chest and wrapped my arms around his neck.

“I have to get home by ten thirty, you know.”

“Hn.” Was all that he responded to me with. Sometimes that really annoyed me I don’t even know if he was listening. Entangling my leg with his I managed to flip us over so that I was now on top.

“Are you even listening to me?” I asked with a stern look.

“I heard you.” He said reaching his hand up to my cheek and pulling his lips to mine.

“Then *kiss* what did I *kiss* say?”

“Something about *kiss* curfew.” I gently push him away making him fall back on to his elbows. I raised an eyebrow. “I don’t even know why you have a curfew; I mean your parents know you’re with me.”

“Exactly.”

“Oh how nice, your parents don’t trust me.” He said sarcastically, watching me as I got up off the ground and offered him a hand. He took it and I pulled him up.

“Not one bit.”

“Good.” He pulling me close to him and wrapping his arms around my waist. “I wouldn’t trust you with me either.” I shook my head saying:

“Come on take me home.”

“Hm, fine.” He said realising me of his grip and taking my hand in its place.

The walk home was silent but a comfortable silence. Every now and then we would glace over at each other with a small smile. Before I had even realised it we were standing in front of my house. I kissed him on the cheek and said a small thank you before turning to head inside. I was stopped by a firm grip around my arm; it pulled me into one last short kiss.

“Remember to ask you parents about tomorrow.”

“I will.” He let go of my hand. “Good night Sasuke.”

“Sweet dreams Akiza.” I heard him say as I walked into my house and quietly shut the door behind me.

Sasuke’s POV:

Walking into the warmth of my house I was greeted with a nice smile and ‘hello’s from my mother. My mum loved Akiza my father on the other hand thought she was a distraction so instead of the usual greetings I was bombarded with questions from him.