Running Scared Chapter 11

Hey guys,

Sorry for the wait, but I'm not done the next chapter.

I've been sick lately and today I'm staying home from school. :D

Not sure whether to be happy to sad because I'm sick D:

Well anyways here is chapter 11 of Running Scared. Please enjoy :S

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 11:

I smiled at the memory and turned off the water. Drying up I realized something, my eyes widened and a small gasp escaped my mouth.

I don’t have any clothes to change into. I face palmed myself. The worst bit was telling Sasuke. Stupid egotistic jerk…

I’m never going to hear the end of this… -_-

Akiza's POV:

I paced back a forth till I was pretty sure I would ware out the bathroom mat that sat there innocently. I had a towel wrapped around my body, it was white and it had the hotel logo on it and it stretched to mid-thigh. In other words it was short.

I took a deep breath in and out preparing myself. I opened the door so I had a small peep hole. Sasuke was lying down on the bed still. To my delight he had some pants on but still no shirt.

Sasuke flinched and started to turn his head my way be I quickly closed the door. Close one. I leaned against the door and bit my lip sighing as I realized there was no other way.

"Sasuke..."

"Hm?" he responded sounding half asleep still.

"Um... You see errr..." I heard him lean against the other side of the door. "I don't have any ... Clothes..." I heard him chuckle. "Shut up!" I yelled flustered.

"I was wondering how long it would take." I opened the door so it was ajar.

"You knew! You could have told me!" This only made him laugh louder. "JERK!" I huffed slamming the door in his face.

"Wait! *chuckle* Akiza don't be mad. *chuckle*" he said in between his chuckles of laughter.

“You’re such an ass!” I yelled at the figure that stood on the other side of the door.

“Oh come on Akiza.” He said banging on the door. Crossing my arms I death stared through the door hoping he would feel it. “What am I meant to do?”

“GO GET ME CLOTHES!!!” I said in a dah tone. I heard a slap and I guessed he face palmed and I mentally giggled.

“I know that.” The ‘dah’ factor stinging in his voice. “I mean I don’t want to leave you standing there… you know…” He clear his throat ‘naked…” He whispered.

“Oh…” I said before having a look down at myself. I forgot about that…I opened the door ajar and noticed that he was holding out his shirt. I just blankly stared back and forth from his now rosy red cheeks and his white clean shirt.

“Take my shirt and I’ll go down and get you something.” He murmured. I smiled up at him graciously before saying a smile polite ‘thank you’ and taking the shirt.

Sasuke’s POV:

I feel so violated right now… If I didn’t care for her I would have made her go get clothes for herself. I could hear girls giggling and whispering as I walked down the street. Note to self, next time you go walking down a street with possible crazy fan-girls make sure your wearing more than pants and a cloak. I mentally sighed but continued my exterior poker face.