Running Scared Chapter 4

Well its been a while.

Sorry I feel as if I've rejected this story a little bit. SORRY:'(

But there is a new chapter YAY :D

so....

ENJOY

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 4:

“Orochimaru.” I did not dare take my eyes off him. As I braced myself for what was to happen next.

Akiza’s POV:

I trembled in fear. I was more then a metre away and yet I could practically taste the person’s chakra who stood out side the door with Sasuke. I could not hear the conversation but I feared tiring to listen for it could make things worse. I was practically holing my breath. I had suppressed all chakra but I don’t think it will be enough. No, it won’t, of course it won’t. For God sakes Akiza stop being stupid. You know who’s out there.

I wonder if Sasuke’s okay. I can’t help him. Not with out my voice, I was useless. Completely useless! I don’t even know why they kept me alive knowing I had lost it. I know they knew it was the key to my powers. So why?

Sasuke’s POV:

What was Orochimaru doing? Having a staring competition with me or something? He was staring at me as if my eyes would tell him everything. I didn’t dare take my eyes off his.

“What a pleasure. “ He smirked. What was he up to? Had he sensed her? She was hiding her chakra levels well but was it enough?

“Hn.” I stared with a straight face.

“You haven’t happen to see a young woman running around anywhere have you?” He asked curiously.

“A woman?” I asked.

“Hmm... Yes. You would know her. Akiza Black.” He eyed me. I kept my mask on. “Amazing you don’t even flinch when the name of your girl friend 2 years ago. It truly amazing.” He hissed

“Like I said to that Ayame Night woman who turned my room up side down. I left 2 years behind the day I left the Leaf.”

“Are you sure about that?” He eyed me.

“What are you implying? That I would give a dam about what happens to her? Everyone in the village was just a stepping stone for me to get to my goal.”

“Hm.”  He smirked as if he had achieved something.

“I leave you to it.” To what? “If you do see her be sure to notify me. She snuck in and is causing a rumble.” That’s a lie. He smirked and had a quick glance at the exact door Akiza had sprinted into. Dam it! He knows! He knows Akiza’s there. But why did he not do anything? What was his plan? Maybe he doesn’t know... But why would he look then?

Akiza’s POV:

I could now hear words from Sasuke and Orochimaru’s conversation. Some of it was fuzzy which way annoying but I could ask Sasuke to fill in the blanks later. Oh wait can’t talk...um maybe... Wait first I actually need to get out of here alive. ‘With’ Sauske. I wasn’t leaving him here to deal with the consequences.

“Like ***** to that Ayame Night woman who ****** up side down. I left 2 years behind ******* left the Leaf.” Was that Sasuke? Urg I can’t understand what there talking about.

“Are ****** about that?” That was definitely Orochimaru. It seemed like a interesting convocation that of course ‘I can’t hear’ -_-.  

But I wish I didn’t hear a word of the next thing that came out of Sasuke mouth.

“What are you implying? That I would give a dam about what happens to her? Everyone in the village was just a stepping stone for me to get to my goal.” What? What does he mean by that? Was he really just using me? Is he still using me?

I’ve had so many people after my clan power I don’t think I can trust anyone. But I wanted to believe I could trust Sasuke. What do I do?

What do I do?

“Hm. I leave you to it. If you do see her be sure to notify me. She snuck in and is causing a rumble.” I could hear the smirk in his hissing voice.

Sasuke’s POV:

I got Akiza out. Thank god she didn’t run into a trapped door. I looked down at her. Something was wrong. I quickly grabbed her hand. She flinched. I turned back to her. What was wrong? It looked has if someone had pulled out her heart.

“Akiza are you okay?”

She looked up at me with almost soulless eyes. She looked as if she was going to cry. I quickly pulled her down the hall ways towards the exit. I paced quickly and dragged her behind me.

What was wrong with her? Was it something Orochimaru did? Or was it... me?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Again SORRY it short but I will try my best to get another chapter up soon.

Wish me luck on my geo test tomoz besucae I'm sure to fail D:

anyways...

it 10:30 here, Im tired, have the geo test tomoz,havent studied (stupid me)

and...

I going to bed

Vote - Comment - Fan

ZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzz..... Good night. (or morning depending where you live :P)