Chapter 3

Camila's POV

After picking up the allergy pills for Logan and talking to Lauren it just now hit me that I actually gave her my number! My lips slowly turn in to a wide smile and start absent mindlessly tap my fingers on the steering wheel.

When I arrive home and park my car in the garage I walk inside the house and turn off the alarm.

"Boys?" I say loudly walking through the house. I decided on letting them stay here while I go pick up the medicine and tell Levi to take care of his brother while I'm gone, and to not let any strangers in the house or open the door.

I decide to check in the movie lounge where there at mostly 80 percent of the time and what I find them doing makes me put a hand on my chest and awe in endearment.

I walk to the front of the movie screen to get a better view and get my phone out to take a picture at the adorable sight of Levi sleeping with his arm around his brother leaning his head on Logan's and Logan sleeping with his head on Levi's shoulder with a tissue in one hand and arm around Levi's waist snoring lightly.

I take a couple of  pictures of them and post it on Twitter with the caption. "Levi comforting his little brother while they catch some Z's .💕💤 #mybabies #LC1LC2" After I post it my Twitter starts blowing up with comments mostly from co-workers and family.

"AWW they are the cutest twins ever!👬"
"Brother goals, love them✌🏾️❤️"
"They are adorable mila"
"I'm not prying!!"

I giggle quietly  at the last comment and put my phone in my back pocket.

I bend down and give them both a kiss on their heads and run my fingers through both of the hair's to wake them. Levi's the first on to stir awake. "Hey mom did you find-" he lifts his head and yawns while rubbing his eyes and continues "did you find Lolo's medicine?" He says looking down at Logan now petting his hair. "Yeah I got it babe, I also ran into Lauren too while I was there" I say shaking Logan's leg gently. He inhales sharply and rubs his eyes. "You did! What was she doing there" Levi's face brightens up. "Saw who where?" Logan says looking at us groggily. "Lauren. So why was she there!" Levi says impatiently. "Woah there tiger" giggling at his anxiousness. "Her daughter wasn't feeling well either and she had to get her some medicine too." "Ohhh. Can we see her again she makes us laugh and talks in a wicked cool accent" Levi says getting up out of the seat stretching rubbing his eyes once more. "Well we'll see but for now lets head up stairs and brush our teeth and get ready for bed and when you guys are done I'll give you your medicine Logan." "I'm gonna make a phone call and then I'll head up there." I say taking my phone out of my back pocket. "Yes ma'am" Logan says still groggy from sleep walking up the steps slowly but surely out of the movie room. "Ight mom" Levi says running out past Logan up the stairs and heading to their room.

I find the contact I'm looking for and call the one person who I could spill all these feelings I've been having towards Lauren too.

After 3 rings she picks up. "Hello?" "Hey cheechee" I say taking a seat in the chair. "Hey chancho what's up?" "Oh you know nothing just wanted to check up on you and stuff" I say casually picking at the strings on my jeans with a smile on my face trying not to make my voice waver with excitement. After moments of silence she speaks up again. "Alright Chanch who is it?" She says getting straight to the point. "What! How did you know it was someone?" Man she ruins everything. "Because I'm your best friend and I know when something's up and I can practically hear the smile on you face" she says with a small laugh at the end. "Okay okay stop bugging me about it I'll tell you geesh. " Camila says rolling her eyes playfully waving her hand off. "Okay so yesterday I met this girl..." I say with a goofy smile on my face thinking about the green eyed girl that been consuming my thoughts for the last 24 hours, "andd" Dinah says stretching out the end part waiting for me to continue. "And her name is Lauren and she's really pretty, and nice, and smells like vanilla, and sweet, and funny, and has the most gorgeous green eyes, is great with kids and I got her phone number" I say in one breath. "Wow seems like someone has a little crush on this Lauren girl. Does she have kids?" "Yeah a little girl." "Wait is she married then?" Dinah says with confused tone. "Nope." I say popping the p. I hear movement in the background before she responds again, "Well do you think she likes girls?" "Ugh I don't know cheech i just- I don't know. I just wanted your advice on what I should do" I say in whining baby voice throwing a fit in my chair like a kid. "Okay don't go all baby voice on me and start freaking out. Now. Have you told her about Lelo." Dinah says. "Yeah we met or bumped into her at her store." I say biting my lip thinking back to yesterday. "What do you mean at her store?" "Oh yeah I forgot! She's Lauren Jauregui the owner of the new sports store that opened up a week ago." I say standing up and start slowly pacing back and forth. "Oh that store is huge! Anyways finish your story on how you guys met!" She's with a cheery voice. "Oh yeah. So we were trying to find soccer shoes for the boys and when they found the ones they wanted Logan got upset because they didn't have his size. You should have saw him Cheech he was about to cry so I told him I'll ask someone who could help us and then when we rounded a corner trying to find a worker who could help Lauren ran into us and then after apologizing. It was so cute Dinah. Then she asked if we found everything alright and I told her my son needed a size 7 for these and then she bent down and started talking to Logan and you know how shy Logan is around people but he was laughing and talking to Lauren then they fist bumped and when she pulled back she made these explosion noises and Logan started cracking up. Then she went into the back to find one and when she came back she said she had one more in his is size. So I was grateful for that.