Chapter 11

The next morning Lauren's squints fluttering her eyes open seeing the sun seep through the curtains in the room. She turns her head feeling weight on her right side of her body looking down seeing the brunette beauty sleeping her lips slightly parted.

A Flood of memories start reeling back to Lauren from last night she starts to feel heart quicken doing all kinds of flips.

"You're staring." Camila says above a whisper eyes still shut. Lauren's eyes brows knit together "how did you know that? Your eyes were closed." The dark haired girl says rubbing small circles on Camila's hip. "I could feel you staring and your heart is beating really fast." The brunette flutters her eyes open tilting her head looking up at Lauren with a toothy grin. "Well if I keep waking up next to you I'm pretty sure I'm gonna go into cardiac arrest." Lauren jokes removing a piece of hair out of her girlfriends face tucking it behind her ear. "You're a goof." Camila giggles rolling her eyes playfully at the older girl.

Lauren lent down to give Camila kiss but ended up kissing her hand. "I huv monin bweath" she muffled in her hand. "What?" "Moning bweath."  "I don't care Camz." Lauren tried prying the girls hand away from her mouth. "Noooo." The smaller girl says sliding out of the bed still naked walking to the bathroom.

"I hate to see her go. But I love to watch her leave." Lauren sings watching Camila's back side in amazement.

"Shut up!" Camila laughs shutting the door.

Lauren shakes her head with a smile plastered on her face and snuggles back under the covers waiting for Camila to come out. Before she knew it the green eyed girl feel back into a deep slumber.

Soon Lauren was awoken by having kisses being placed all over her face. She groans laying on her back putting her arm over her eyes. "Lauurrreeennn" Camila cooed straddling Lauren's waist massaging her jet black hair with both her hands.

"What baby?" Lauren replies in her raspy morning voice, placing her hands on Camila's hips. The brunette's heart skips a beat at the word "baby" and slightly turned on by Lauren's morning voice. She smiles bashfully before responding. "After I brushed my teeth you feel back asleep so I didn't want to bother you. I took a shower and now I'm gonna go make breakfast for us and the kids. I have a new toothbrush,towels and clothes in the bathroom laid out for you already so go freshen up and I'll see you when you get down there." Camila said giving Lauren a kiss on the nose before slipping off of her. Before she could walk away Lauren takes grasp of her hand interlacing their fingers.

"I love you." Lauren says lovingly placing a kiss on the back of her hand running her thumb on the back of her palm. "Thank you."

"I love you." Camila smiles warmly at her girlfriend giving her hand a gently squeeze.

Camila slips out the door and heads to Levi and Logan's room.

She opens the door quietly peeking her head through seeing Logan sleeping in his bottom bunk and Zoey in the top bunk and Levi with his pallet of pillows and blankets sleeping on the floor.

Camila walks in and bends down squatting rubbing Levi's back to wake him up. He inhales sharply and starts rubbing his eyes. "Good Morning." Camila says softly smoothing out his wild hair. "Morning mom." Levi grunts sitting up stretching his arms out yawning.

"Why aren't you in your bunk kiddo?" The mother says confused.  "Oh. I offered my bunk to Zoey since she's our guest. I wanted her to feel more welcome and comfortable." Levi says stills groggy looking up at Zoey and then back at his momma.