Chapter 9

After 15 minutes of driving on the highway Camila would not shut up about if we're there yet or 'where are we going'. Camila actually tried to seduce the green eyed girl by putting her hand on her thigh squeezing it and sliding her hand higher and higher but Lauren kept her cool on the outside but on the inside she was freaking out at the pleasure of how younger girl was making her feel. "Camz I'm still not gonna tell you so if you want us to swerve crash and die I think it's best for you to move that hand." The dark haired girl says glancing down at her hand then back at the road. Camila huffs and removes her hand turning on the radio. "Omg this is my song!" The brunette says turning it up.
She gets her phone out at and starts recording her self dancing before shouting "Sing it!"  looking at me with her hand balled up like a microphone. Lauren laughs and shakes her head mouthing no. "She won't sing buts it's okay the show must go on!" Camila motions with her hand and continues dancing and singing. 'Man this woman is crazy but Its just something I like even more about her' Lauren says to herself with a small smile.

When she finishes she puts in on Twitter with the caption: camilacabello89 - "She won't tell me where we're going 😩but its okay because as long as I'm with her anythings perfectly fine with me but i still want to know👀❤️ @laurenjauregui "

Camila turns the music down a little and sets her phone down releasing an inaudible sigh leaning her head back against the head rest. She closes her eyes thinking about where in the hell is Lauren taking her. Moments later she feels the green eyed beauty reach and set her hand on top of her upper thigh caressing it with her thumb in light strokes. Camila's lips perk up into a smile at the sweet gesture keeping her eyes closed.

After about another 10 minutes They reach the beach. When the car stops Lauren gently squeezes Camila's thigh indicating for her to wake up. Camila stirs awake looking around at her surroundings. Her eyes almost pop out of her head when she sees where she's at. "Lauren!! The beach!!? I love the beach I've been wanting to go but I've been busy with work and the kids! Thank you." Camila says turning her gaze back to Lauren looking at her with nothing but pure love. "Don't be thanking me yet theres still more." The dark haired girl says giving her a wink then leaning in giving her a peck on the lips. They get out and Lauren opens up the trunk of her Lexus getting out her still fresh basket and blanket before making her way to the front of the car. "Ready?" Lauren says sticking her hand out for Camila to take. "So ready!" Camila says giddily taking Lauren's hand.

Lauren leads the way to her favorite spot on the beach up by a humongous rock where Lauren goes and does all her writing or just to think.

They walk hand in hand in a comfortable silence. When they approach the spot they set up the big blanket and make it to where they can lean back against the rock for support. They set the picnic basket down and take a seat next to each other. Lauren opens the basket and starts taking some of her and Camila's food out. "No way you made more of my camwiches!" Camila gasps shocked taking one out of a tray of them biting in too it. "Yeah they are so good! When you came over and made them I knew had to bring them to our date." Lauren speaks with a grin on her face getting one too and popping the whole thing in her mouth. Camila puts her hand over mouth and giggles not wanting food to fly out.

They continue eating there food while talking and occasionally laughing just enjoying themselves with each other.

They finish up with their food eating the grapes last until a thought pops up into Camila's head. "Hey toss me a grape in the air and see if I can catch it in my mouth." "You sure? You might be too uncoordinated for something so advanced like that." Lauren teased with a playful smirk turning Indian style infront of Camila. "Shut ya trap and throw me a grape." The brunette said turning now facing Lauren. "Okayy." Lauren says dragging the kay. She grabs a grape and holds it up. Camila nods giving a silent go. Lauren tosses the grape up in the air and surprisingly Camila catches it in her mouth and then the other one and the other one. "Well I be damned I'm sorry if I've ever doubted you." The raven hair girls says sticking her hands up in surrender. "Where did you learn to do that?" "Logan and Levi. One day they were in the kitchen eating cheese-it's and I walked in seeing them having a contest at who could do it better and I wanted to play too. I sucked so bad at first but they helped me and I started getting the hang of it." Camila explained shrugging her shoulders. "Wanna try?" She offers picking up the last five grapes then gazing back at Lauren. "Sure why not?" The dark haired girl replies.