Chapter 5

Camila invites Lauren and Zoey inside and makes there way up the to movie room.

Lauren looks around the first floor of the house before looking up and seeing a crystal chandelier hanging about them.

"Nice mansion you got here Camz." Lauren says looking at the pictures of Camila and her sons that were hanging from the wall going up diagonally as they incline up the huge staircase that splits off into opposite sides leading to the second floor. The photos all ranged from when the twins were born to now with simply selfies of all them, candids of the pair playing soccer and family portraits.

"It's not a mansion silly." Camila playfully rolls her eyes as we start walking behind her through the hallway passing many rooms before turning a corner to another long ass hallway. "It sure looks like it." Lauren mutters while looking down placing her hands at a different spot around the pizza it getting too hot when holding it in one spot for too long.

Lauren looks back up coming to an abrupt stop almost knocking Zoe over as they were now in front of some double doors. "Aye watch were ya going, you try'na run me ova " Zoey says looking up at her mom trying to do her best New Jersey accent they do around the house all the time. "Sorry I didn't see you it was like a blur ." The mother say back in the same accent pretending to chew on bubble gum. " I let ya off with a warning this time doll face." She says pointing a finger at me glaring before turning back around.

Lauren looks to see Camila standing by the now open door with a soft smile. "You guys are adorable." She says waving us over so we could walk in the home theater.  The mother and daughter bashfully walk through the doors with both a pair of tinted cheeks "thanks" we both say.

As they make our way down the top of the stairs to the front of the humongous theater Zoey and Lauren gasp at how huge it is on the inside and it actually looks like one of those theaters with the leather recliner seats and fancy cup holders. "Yeah this is definitely not a mansion." I whisper to my self sarcastically.

Levi and Logan are arguing about something not even seeing them. Lauren sets the box down on the wooden podium along with drinks. "Mijos!" Camila shouts causing them to both stop and look at there mom. "Lauren and Zoey are here." She says moving to the side allowing them to see Lauren waving at them with Zoey peeking her head around Lauren legs with her standing behind her nervous.

"LAUREN!" They scream running over to her giving her a hug. "Hey guys there's someone I'd like you too meet." She says lowering her self so she was eye level with all them "This is my daughter Zoey. Can you say hello Zoe." Lauren says putting a hand on her back. "Hello." She shyly waves then pushes a strand of hair behind her ear. "Hi Zoey I'm Levi and this is my little baby brother Logan." Levi says putting an arm around Logan pinching his cheek. Logan slaps his hand away and pushes his arm off his shoulder. "By five minutes you loser." Logan scoffs "Sorry he can be childish sometimes." He says sticking his hand out to shake the little girls hand. "We're only 8 doofus" Levi says rolling his eyes. "Anyways the names Logan Reece Cabello the mature twin." He says letting go her hand giving her a friendly smile. "Whatever" Levi scoffs looking away. "You guys are funny" Zoey says with a wholehearted laugh. "I'm the funny one he's the annoying one but I wuv him" Logan says grabbing Levi's face and giving him a big kiss on the cheek. "Yuck get off me. Can we eat pizza and watch the movie now mommy." Logan says wiping his cheek looking up at his mother. "Of course but we need some paper plates, I'll go grab some then we can start it" the brunette says in the mist of turning around heading to the kitchen. "NO!" The twins say at the same time with outstretched hands signaling for her to stop. "I- uh we'll get them mom, come on Zoey I'll show you where me and Lolo hide our stash of candy." Levi says rubbing his hands with a devilish smile. "Hide your what?" Camila says arching an eyebrow with a hand on her hip. "Nothing nothing we'll be back let's go." All three of the kids run out of the room and Levi looks back and smirks at his brother putting a hand out behind him and Logan giving him a high five knowing what his brother meant and now there first objective to get Lauren and Camila there alone was a mission complete. "STOP RUNNING!" Lauren and Camila shout simultaneously then look at each other and then laughing before it started to die down.