Chapter 6

Ever since Camila invited Lauren and her daughter to movie night things have been looking up for the two moms. The past two weeks the twins and little girl would have many play dates to where they would just watch a marathon of movies at each other houses and play video games in the game room to just running around at the park playing soccer while the two moms sit on the bench holding hands watching and steal kisses on the cheek when the other wasn't looking.

The kids didn't mind if they dated so To sum it up, everything was going there way and couldn't have asked for anything better.

It was now Friday and Lauren suggested to Camila for there next date to just take her and the kids out for a game of go karts and laser tag and to end it a dinner at In-N-Out deciding to take Camila out on another date she had planned special for her next week hoping to ask her to be her girlfriend afterwards but she wouldn't tell her that.

They were now getting ready and meet up at 'Zap Zone'.

Camila and her boys were the first to arrive so they went inside and patiently waited for Lauren and her child.

Lauren and Zoey arrived a few short moments later hand in hand looking around for the brunette and the twins. When they make eye contact they walk towards each other meeting each other half way. "Sorry we're late Zoey didn't know what to wear and was taking forever." Lauren says rolling her eyes before leaning in and kissing Camila's cheek softly before pulling away and fist bumping Logan and Levi that now becoming there handshake when they see each other.

"No I wasn't! it took me five minutes it was mom who didn't kn-" Zoey says getting cut off by Lauren's hand over her mouth. "Anyways we're here so let's go have some fun yeah?" Looking at them and then playfully glaring at her daughter.

Lauren pays for all them and gives them wrist bands to wear so they can ride go karts and play laser tag as many times as the want.

"Okay so do we want to start with go carts first or laser tag." Camila says turning around when they enter the game room where all the other games where at. "GO KARTS!" The three children scream bouncing up and down. "Go karts it is." Lauren says laughing at their eagerness.

They walk out side and around the corner where the go kart tracks are held. There is one track that is shaped like an eight and one huge one that has a lot of twists and turns.

The two moms and their kids walk straight to the front of the gate seeing though there is no one standing in line. "This gonna be so much fun I'm gonna beat all of you guys." Levi says wrapping his fingers around the gate looking at the family before them racing . "Whatever I'm gonna beat and over lap all of you." Logan says crossing his arms and lifting his head held high. "Mind putting money where your mouth is cause me and my mom are gonna crush you and you'll be crying running back to your mommy." Zoey says with a smirk on her face. "Well then let's settle this! if I win I get.." Levi puts his finger on his chin looking up thinking "I get to decide what we watch on tv for two weeks." Levi says. "If I win you have to give me your most prized possession." Logan says. "And if I win and I know we will you have to do everything I say for three weeks." Zoey says putting up three fingers. "Deal." "Okay." And to seal the deal they all do there handshake they made up one day at the park.

While all that was happening Lauren had an arm wrapped around Camila's waist whispering sweet nothings in her ear making her blush profusely before having her arm tugged on by the little girl. "What's wrong sweetie." Lauren says bending down. "Okay mom I'm going to need you to focus and win this round of go kart for me. For our country! Do no let me down!" The little girl says pointing a finger at the mother. "Sir yes sir!" Lauren says saluting her kid before standing back.

When the family before us pulls up to a stop they all get up and get there belongings from the cubby holes and exit the worker opens the gate and Zoey is the first to take off and make it to the first go kart already getting on the passenger side buckling in. Levi behind her in the second one and Logan in the third.

Lauren starts making her way to front to get in the drivers side with Zoey before feeling someone grab her hand making her turn around. Camila puts her hands on Lauren shoulders before leaning into her ear "If I win you tell me where your taking me for our next date since you won't tell me. And if you win I'll pay for dinner and after we can have sexy time." Camila husks before leaning back kissing the corner of the raven haired girl's mouth. "You're on babe." Lauren smirks giving her a wink before jogging back and hopping into her and Zoey's go kart.

Once the worker checks our seat belts and turns on our go karts. He plays the automatic announcer on the speakers who gives the instructions on staying safe when riding.

"Let's creme them Zoe." Lauren says gripping the steering wheel putting her game face on waiting for the stoplight to turn green so she can haul ass and win for her and her kid.

"On your mark. Get set. Go."

-🐵🙈🙉🙊