Chapter 13

Lauren and the boys were rocking out to radio as they make their way back to the Cabello estate while Camila was at the house getting everything ready for the surprise birthday with Zoey right along with her helping her out. The brunette invited a few of her twins close friends and family members for the party.

Camila received a message from Lauren saying that they were on there way.

Camila and Dinah finished putting up the decorations and streamers and now all they had to do is put up the banner that she had specially made to say "Happy birthday Levi and Logan!" 

"Hey Ally can you come here and see if we're putting this up evenly making sure it's not crooked." Camila called over to Ally. "Yeah sure mila." "Thanks allycat."

"Hey Zoe can you do me a big favor?" The brunette asked the smaller girl. Zoey nodded eagerly making the three girls giggle. "Can you go tell those people in there that Levi and Logan will be here any minute and that we need them to get in position to hide so we can surprise them when they walk in." Camila pointed to the groups of people before looking back at Zoey. The little jauregui smiled widely nodding before taking off towards the crowd of people in the living room

After a few tries Camila, Dinah and Ally successfully got the banner up and even giving each other high fives. Camila looked up at the banner once more examining it before turning hearing the sound of Zoey's little feet hitting the wooden floor as she runs up to her. The little girl extended her arms out to the brunette wanting to be picked up and she happily did so.

"Okay mila, after a few loud "hellos" and "excuse me" I finally got to the people to be quiet and tell them that the boys are gonna be here any minute and they need to go hide so we can surprise them." Zoey finished sticking up a finger in the air holding her head up high and proud.

Camila giggled shaking her head at the little girls silliness. "Thank you baby girl" Camila smiled softly at the girl giving her a kiss on the crown of her head before running her fingers through her light brown wavy hair.

Lauren should be here by now? Camila thought wondering where her girlfriend and kids were at.

Right on que Camila's eyes caught sight of Lauren's car pulling up in the driveway.

The brunette ran as fast as she could with a giggling Zoey still in her arms as she makes her way into the living room. "Okay guys they're pulling up the drive way right now you guys know what to do." The mother speaks loudly.

The guests nod and they start to scramble around the huge living room trying to find a place to hide. Some hiding behind many couches and book shelves and tables.

The brunette looks around making sure everyone is hidden and out of sight. She nods to her self and turns off the lights before taking her spot behind the grandfather clock against the wall with Zoey behind her an arm wrapped around her thigh.

Camila hears the front door opening and closing hearing Logan call out her and Zoey's name.

The tiny jauregui giggles at Logan. Camila smiles down at Zoey putting a finger to her lips signaling to be quiet. The smaller girl makes an O shaped with her mouth before putting a finger to her own lips mimicking her.

"Huh where are they?" Lauren questions pretending to look confuse as she looks around the house.

"They're probably in the living room watching tv since the movie screen in the theater is broken." Levi shrugs as he and Logan drop their bag by the door then taking there shoes off right after.