Chapter 12

"Okay remember Lauren's picking you guys up after soccer practice I love you play hard for your mama!" Camila yelled from the car window blowing both of her boys kisses before hurrying home to set up the surprise party for the twins.

Levi's POV

"Okay bye Mom love you!" I shouted waving before turning around walking to the field. "Bye mommy I love you!" Logan shouted following in step beside me as we walk to the soccer field with our new soccer cleats and gear in our new nike soccer bags Lauren got us for our birthday.

"What do you think we're doing today in practice?" Logan said to me as we make our way to the bench to set our stuff and put on our shin guards and cleats. "I don't know. We'll Probably do a few drills and then scrimmage." I shrugged tugging on my shin guards. "You could be right I noticed that every friday when we practice we usually scrimmage afterwards." My bother said tying up his shoelaces.

After we get our guards and cleats on Logan and I do our normal routine of jogging two laps around the field and then stretching not wanting to pull anything when we practice. Well that's what our mom tells us when we come to the soccer field and do hard core workouts with her but she also makes it fun.

I'm captain and Logan's co-captain and when we told our mom when we got home you could say she was excited but that would have been an understatement. She literally ran through the house screaming "my boys are gonna be stars!" "My boys are gonna be stars!" It was hilarious.

Our mom was head captain of her team her junior and senior year and she said she loved it and wanted to play professional when she got older. She got like a butt load of scholarships but then she got pregnant with me and my brother and had to stop. She tells us we're the best thing that's ever happened to her but I can't help but feel a little bad that she didn't get to follow her dream and go pro one day.

After we finished our two laps we head to the middle of the field and stretch getting loose.

By now the whole soccer team has arrived and has their gear on, some talking and some still stretching.

Coach Ryker blew his whistle motioning for everybody to gather in. "Alright guys this is our last practice before our first game Saturday and I have a really good feeling about this year with our team. Just like I said keep working hard in practice, I know I might be pushing you to the limit and wearing you guys out but I'm doing it because I know you guys can excel pass that limit and go on even farther and beyond because I believe in every single one of you guys. So tonight we're just gonna have a scrimmage for a little but not to long to tire you guys out for tomorrow." After his speech he puts his hand in the middle and we put our hands on top "SPARTANS ON THREE 1 2 3" "SPARTANS!" We chant.

Coach picks our teams and me and Lo are on the same team. I'm glad. last time we were on different teams it was the Levi and Logan shoe because either I'd get a steal or he'll get a steal and it was basically us playing one on one rarely passing it to our team mates.

〰〰〰〰time skip〰〰〰〰

Score 3-2

The scrimmage was over I made my way over to Logan jumping on his back "nice assist to me lil brother for the win!" I said ruffling his hair with my hand.

"Well duh I had to there were like 3 defenders coming straight towards me." Logan chuckled walking to the bench with me still on his back.

I jump off and sit down on the bench untying my shoes.

"But seriously though did you see my penalty shot and how it curved and went in like that!! I never knew I could do that! I can't wait to tell-" was the last thing I heard from him before looking back up and seeing my brother being shoved hardly on the ground by non other then Steven Wright. Out of all the sports Logan's bully had to join the soccer team. And he doesn't even like it! He only does it because he gets to bully him after school.