Chapter 13

Loki

I feel her struggling stop and she relaxes against me. Her breaths fall even and her eyes close. I stroke her hair with one hand. My other is around her waist.

"I would wait for you, Leidi," I whisper, knowing that she can't hear me, "I love you."

Leidi

I wake up in his arms and pressed against his chest. My face flushes bright red when I realize he's shirtless.

I flush deeper when I realize my nightgown is pulled up and Loki's arm is around my bare waist. My plain black panties exposed.

I can't move. His arms are too tight around me. I give in and shut my eyes, sinking against his chest.

"Brother? Leidi?" Thor's voice booms from the other side of the door as he knocks. Before I can react, Thor opens the door and I squeeze my eyes shut and pretend to be asleep.

I hear a disappointed sigh from Thor, "Oh brother." He shakes Loki lightly, then me. We both wake up and look at him.

Loki's face flushes scarlet and so does mine. "Brother, I can explain," Loki stammers. "Don't. I do not wish to know," he says before leaving and shutting the door behind him.

I kick off the sheets and am about to go to my room. Loki grabs my hand and pulls me down, "Where do you think you're heading?" "To my room to shower," I say with a straight face. "Why? Can't we save water?" He smirks at me.

"Loki!" I say, turning red once more. "Alright I'm sorry," he says.

I turn on my heel and leave the room.

But before I can get to my room, someone grabs me from behind.

Loki

It's too soon. I can't tell her yet. I'll freak her out and she'll leave me.

But I feel it eating away at me. I've never felt this way before. But I can't tell her. It's too early.

"LOKI!!!!!" Leidi's shrieks can be heard from my room.

Or too late. I run out of my room, but there's no one outside.

"LEIDI!"