Between You and I (1)

a/n: As promised, here's a tribute for #TRMDLove! :D Again the following scenes happened before the "Take Me Back to Sunflower Fields" chapter and some right after "Color Me Lavender" chapter. It's all mushy, cheesy, getting to know, flirtation and new couple stages and fluff prone as much as possible recounts, so please please bear with me and my imagination. Please do comment and let me know what you think about it. ;) Thanks in advance bruhs!

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Althea's

Many people will wonder how can I live through all those years bounded to love the same person over and over again; if ever there many of them who knew about it. I could have topped the list of world's most loyal lover if there were any.

I think I know exactly what they'll ask me,

Aren't you getting sick of looking for the same person?

Aren't you tired of seeing the same face?

Aren't you tired of giving love to someone who always forgets who you are?

Aren't you exhausted over the years of chasing and losing?

or maybe they'll just laugh at me and say

You're stupid.

That's what people who haven't seen Jade would ask or tell me if they knew.

And if they demand for answers, this is what I am going to do, I will sit them down, look them in the eyes and tell them this,

We'll all go down in the same ending one way or another, we'd get old, wrinkled and tell the same old stories to people too many times, but telling them to the same person you have eyes for, over the years was and would always be different. Because looking at the same pair of eyes who had seen you fall, rise and fall again but rise yet again, is totally different from the new set you'll meet along the way. So when you see those pair of eyes, and you see right through their soul. Hold them, hold that person and never let go.

Then again, they might just shake their heads and chuckle because of the same reason. And I won't blame them.

Those thought's are playing in my head when I was on my way to Jade's studio, this is actually the first time she'll ever gonna see me, well in this life time and I am freaking nervous. I am only prepared for one thing, she won't recognize me. Like always. So I thought to myself, what's there to worry too much about right?

The place was nice industrial looking, plain white walls, black rough marble floors, like the usual stuff you see in dance studios, what makes it different was the paintings, there's not much of them only about three or four pieces but they're enough to give an artsy accent to the place, I like it. I was looking at the biggest one appreciating it maybe far to much because when I turned she's already behind me.

I froze with smile on my face, which I tried to hide. She looked at me funny and stared long enough for me to assume she recognized me, but then I broke her trance trying to play cool.

"Hey? Hey miss? Are you okay?"

It took her a few minutes more to react, and I get a better look on her face, her softly chiseled jaw line, her plumped pink lips, the thin line of her nose, the glow of her skin and of course my favorite part of her face, her chocolate brown eyes. She's still heartbreakingly beautiful.

We were like that for I don't know how long when the manager cleared her throat and we're back into ourselves again. I pocket my smile knowing there's at least a spark of recognition from those brown orbs.