Between You and I (2)

a/n: More #TRMDLove themed recounts!

Jade's

Alex carried me to the room while only caressing me ever so lightly, I didn't know I was that easy to carry but I was so busy being devoured by her in the sweetest most addictive way possible. She's marking her territory; and my mind and body was giving her the permission to do so.

She lay me down gently looking at me like some kind of gold or gemstone.

I compare being with her to waking up from coma, she makes me grasp to that thin string that separates me from a flat line. She makes me feel alive, her touch gives me air to breathe although every time that she does I tend to hold it in and she holds my heart with her bare hand and pump it inducing her poison to my blood.

I filled my mind and heart with her, every inch of me longs for her. The way she looks at me felt like she's known me for a very long time, we're like long lost lovers rekindling familiar connections reliving lost love. It felt real and surreal at the same time.

I was preparing my body and mind to what's bound to happened. But then as she lay me down she knelt on the floor beside my bed and uttered

"You are a drug, my kind of heroin. I can't seem to get enough of you. But now's not the time."

She stood up and joined me in bed, cuddled me enveloping me with everything that she is planting one last kiss on my forehead. And I know that this moment with her was worth more than any lustful physical interaction. This feels like coming home.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Althea's

"Date me."

She said sitting crossed legs on the dining table while I was cooking breakfast for us. I faced her leaning against the counter crossing my arms in front of me cocking my chin on my right hand as if thinking, which made her chuckle.

How can you not wake up to this for the rest of your life?

I asked myself while drowning my eyes to the view of her, looking at me with my favorite smile, the left part the white long sleeve she wore slowly dropping showing off her shoulder, her hair falling everywhere.

"Sure. How can I say no?" I said surrendering at my own demise

"Where do you want to go?" I added turning to continue cooking.

"I don't know, you decide. I just want to spend the whole day with you."

I just smiled,

"Alright, I know a place." I finally answered while putting her plate in front of her

"Exciting." she marveled with eyes on her food.

After breakfast, we're now driving to the National Museum, she may have noticed where we're going and smiled beautifully.

"I guess, we're on the wrong place." I said while parking outside

"Why?" she asked suddenly concerned

"Cause I brought here so you can see art." I reasoned

"Oh? We're on the right place then?" she assured

"No, I see art right now, just looking at you." I said leaning to her and kissing her forehead

I felt her blush and she playfully pinch my arm

"Alex you are such a tease." she said laughing

I helped her out the car and we proceed to the entrance, she was filled with this kind of wonderment, her eyes lit up amazed, she spent the first few minutes admiring every painting, sculpture and master piece while I admire just one. Her.