Chapter 3

~Will~

"Bye Dad" I yelled as I walked out the door

My dad grumbled in response and took another sip of his beer. I hate when he drinks, mostly because he takes it out on me. Ever since my mom died my dad has turned to drinking and lash out on me.

I ran out the door to the beach. We live in a beach house. When i'm in the water, I feel close to my mom, she loved the water.

Before my mom died we live in Iowa, then we moved because she wanted to be near the ocean. We both loved the ocean, but she was only there for three weeks before she got sick.

I sighed remembering my mom. I reached up to my neck where my madelon hung. It was the last birthday present mom ever gave to me.

I reached the beach and stripped off my t-shirt and dove in. I floated on my back and stared up at the darkening sky.

My mom met my dad in collage and she always told me it was love a first sight, but then I came, the baby that my dad diddn't want. So for the first couple months my mom was by herself until my dad sucked up and decided mom and I was more important than anything else. So my mom stayed home with me and my dad tried to finish colledge, but that didn't work out.

So my dad dropped out and we moved to Florida. And you know the rest.

Suddenly I felt rain drops on my face. I opened my eyes to see a black sky. I sighed and swam to shore and wrapped myself in my towel. I reached up to my neck, but it was bare.

"Nonononono." I mumbled while i ran back into the water, just as i saw a flash

I dove into the water again. I searched and search, but I couldn't find it. I saw another flash and everything went dark.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey! Pic on the side of what I imagine will looks like :) ---->