Chapter 21

• Dedicated to Kaylee Fae

~Will~

I sat with my arms wrapped around her. She was the most precious thing in the world to me. The plan was set and I only had a few hours left till my plan was put into action.

Rachel stirred in my arms. I held her close and she fell back asleep.

'I'm going to take care of you. I won't stop loving you till the day I die, not even then. I love you so much.' I said to her in my head

She smiled and opened her eyes "You really love me that much?"

I nodded "Of course."

She snuggled closer to my chest. I buried my noes in her, now dry, hair and inhaled her scent.

"So Emily huh?" I asked her, she looked up "Why did you pick that name?"

She smiled "I thought it sounded pretty, that and....it was my mom's name."

She got a hint of sadness in her eyes.

"Hey don't cry. It's going to be ok." I said kissing her forehead

She smiled meekly and whispered "I'm so scarred."

"Me too." I laughed

"I'm going to help Emma with more swimming lessons. That girl can't swim to save her life."

I nodded "I know."

She pressed her lips against mine and got into the water.

"Love you." and she went under

Time to get started with my plan.

I called Maureen, and a few minutes later she showed up.

"Ok you know what to do right?" Maureen nodded "Ok I just have to give her the potion and the plan is set."

"You'er sure this is going to work?" she asked me

I shrugged "If it means keeping us all safe then I'll do it."

"I swear if you hurt her-"

I shook my head "I won't hurt her. It's for her own good tho."

She sighed "Ok"

"Good now go tell the queen about Rachel. Then come back and tell me, by then I will have given her the potion, so that she yells at me."

"Then you fake your death." she finished

I nodded "Yes. She will think I committed suicide by what she says. Then you rush in and tell the queen and her and Emma at the same time. I will be living somewhere else the cave that we found not far from here, that way I can stay close to her, but also not to close that she can see me."

"Why couldn't we tell her again?"

I groaned "Because if she knew I was faking the queen may not believe that it's real and come searching for me. If she doesn't know then she thinks I'm actually dead and real emotions will come with it."

Maureen nodded "Ok. I'll do it."

I smiled "Good."

I turned to leave.

"Wait."

I turned back around.

"I'm sorry for when we first met. I tried to kill you. I was scared and I sorry." she rambled

I smiled and nodded "Apology excepted."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey sorry another little chapter. Ikr but it's juicy (wow I'm strange) anyway thanks for the feedback I love reading what you guys say about this story. Next chapter WILL be longer because it's Will's plan :D ooooooooo but......im not going to upload the next chapter till I get 15 votes on this chapter. So get to voting :)

PS I'm going on vacation end of next week and not coming back till the 7 of August (my birth month :D) so I'll have plenty of time to think of a BLOW YOUR MIND ending. Remember vote! Or no chapter D: ik u guys can do it no sweat I'll be working on the chapter so I can get up ASAP (when I get 15 votes) remember 15