Chapter 19

~Will~

I have a plan, but I needed Maureen's help.

I was sitting with Rachel in our cave when I decided to bring it up.

"Rachel. Our deadline is in three weeks." I said trying to approach this softly

"I know and I don't know what we're going to do." she frowned

I sighed "Let's just do it. I don't care if I die. I want you, to be with you."

Rachel shook her head "No absolutely not!"

"The longer we wait the less time we have."

She thought for a moment then sighed "I don't want you to die for me."

I took her hand "Rachel I love you. I'm crazy in love with you. Please. I rather have you all and die then never have you at all and live."

She smiled a little "I love you too Will. So much, but-"

Before she said anything I crashed my lips against hers. She tensed up, but then relaxed. I slid my tongue along her lip, she hesitated, but let me in. I found her tongue and it danced with mine.

I left her mouth and worked my lips up and down her neck.

"Please Rachel. I need you." I mumbled into her neck right before I started sucking gently on her week spot.

She moaned and I smiled and asked again "Please?"

She awnsered me with a sigh then a hungry kiss.

I smiled and scooped her up running to my house.

My dad wasn't home tonight so it was just the two of us. I carried her to my room and laid her on my bed.

She looked at me "Are you sure?"

I grinned and nodded "You?"

"I want this more than anything." she smiled up at me

I kissed her so hot. My mouth was burning for hers. I found her tongue and it danced with mine again. She wrapped her legs around my waist.

We just stayed like that for a while. I didn't want to rush, I wanted to enjoy this. She felt me hesitate. She took my hand a placed it on her chest it was bare. She smiled and kissed me again and, without breaking the kiss, place the other hand on the other side of her chest.

I kissed her like there was no tomorrow. Like I never would stop. I loved her with all my heart and soul.

~Rachel~

I started unbuttoning his jeans. His shirt was off and on the floor. I pulled his jeans off boxers and all and suddenly we were both naked. Together.

He bit my ear playfully before he whispered "Are you sure Rachel?"

"Yes." I whispered back

Will smiled and opened my legs and positioned himself. There was a sharp pain, but I didn't care. All I cared about was him. Will, he was so beautiful. His chiseled jaw, long messy blond hair, beautiful blue eyes. Every inch of him was perfect and I loved him so.

He worked while I was thinking this. He finished and kissed me.

"I love you Rachel. I love you no matter what."

I kissed him back then said "I love you too. No one can change that."

He sighed and laid down next to me. I placed my head on his strong chest. I traced imaginary shapes on his chest, while he played with my hair. We did that till we fell asleep.

The next morning I woke-up and I felt funny, but in a good way.

"Morning sleepy head."

I looked up into familiar deep blue eyes.

"Morning."

"Ready to face the day?" he asked

I laughed and wrapped my arms around his waist and shook my head "I want to stay right here with you."

I felt him laugh "I'm not leaving anytime soon, so you can let go on the death grip."

I let go and sighed "I have to get back to the beach soon. I can only last a day on land, remember?"

Will nodded "Let's go then."

He jumped up out of bed and began rummaging through his dresser and pulled out two shirts.

"Here." he handed me one shirt

He pulled on some swimming trunks and put on the other shirt. He looked so sexy.

I got up out of bed and pulled the t-shirt he gave me over my head. It was big enough that it went down to my knees.

He held out his hand "Shall we?"

"We shall." I smiled and took his hand

I intertwined our fingers as we walked down to our cave.

"So what happens now?" Will asked as we sat down next to the pool

I dipped my feet in and my tail appeared minutes later. I shrugged "I have to wait two days before I know I'm pregnant. If I am the queen is notified if not then I go back to the father till I conceive."

He nodded "How do you know when your pregnant."

I looked down then back at him "This may sound stupid, but there's a plant, it's a type of sea weed. Well, you eat it and if you puke it up your not pregnant if you don't you are."

"Oh. That's a weird way to find out."

I chuckled "I know right, but our body is different than a human is. We are pregnant for about five months and then our stomach is cut open to get the baby out."

"Why don't you give birth when your human, or on land?"

"Make sense doesn't it. That's how you humans give birth, but we obey her majesty no questions asked." I said "I actually have to go get the seaweed. I'll be right back."

Nodded and kissed his cheek "Bye."

"Bye."

~Will~

I waited for her tail to disappear then I called Maureen.

Soon her head poked out of the water "You called."

I nodded "I have a plan and I need you to help me. Oh and Rachel can't know."

Maureen nodded. I told her my plan.

"Perfect, but what about Rachel?" she asked

"I hope so. This is the only way to save my life so I can be with her." I smiled

"Ok for Rachel I'll do it."

We shook hands.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys please tell me what u think I'm not going to upload till ppl start commenting please? And thoes of u who have been commenting thanks I love hearing from u guys, u don't no how much it mean to me when u guys give me feedback. I know tired of hearing that, but it's true. My worst fear is that no one will like my story and when u guys don't comment on it I think u just didn't think it was good enough to be commented on. Feedback on anything (ik I'm begging and probably loesing respect Srry 4 acting like a dork :) ) I don't even care if u write I HATE THIS BOOK U SUCK AT WRITEING I just rather have someone say that then dont tell me any thing. Please? Pretty please? With a cherry on top?

<3 Mell