Chapter 22

So I know I didn't get the 15 votes I wanted, but i REALLY wanted to get this out there because I'm so excited to hear what you guys think of this chapter.

The only I didn't understand is that 25 ppl read the story and I inly got 5 votes why didn't you other 20 vote? I'm not mad or anything just wondering.

Ok this is another back and forth chapter. K hope u like :)

~Will~

I shook the bottle and watched the blue liquid swish around. Perfect. Maureen gave me the ingredients.

The plan is that this potion will make Rachel yell and say mean things to me. She will know what she said and how she said it. It will be painful listening to what she has to say, but it's to save my and her life.

I went to the fridge and poured into a water bottle some chocolate milk. Her favorite. Who knew? Then I poured the blue liquid into the milk and it suddenly dissolved. I smiled and headed down to the beach. I called Rachel.

~Rachel~

'Rachel come to the cave.' Will's voice was in my head

I smiled and swam toward our cave. I found him sitting by the side of the pool, closing and opening the water bottle in his hands.

"What's that?" I nodded toward the water bottle

He smiled "Drink it's your favorite."

I grabbed the bottle and guzzled it down. The chocolate goodness was amazing going down my throat. I drank about half the bottle and then handed it back to him.

I started to feel funny. Maybe it's just the baby.

"So is that all you called me here for?" I said, but it came out as a snapping remark

"Um, I just wanted to see you." Will closed the bottle and set it down on the rock beside him

"Yea right."

He looked at me puzzled.

I tried to say sorry, but it just wouldn't come.

"S...s....s..." I huffed "I'm so sick of this!"

"Sick of what?"

"Of you! Of this life! I'm so sick of all these rules from the queen! I'M SO SICK OF IT!" I screamed I couldn't hold back it came spilling out of my mouth

I continued "I mean I don't want to kill you so this baby is a regret too. I hate the queen for making me kill you. I hate you for getting my pregnant. I'm just so tired of it. I wish I never had saved you that day. That way none of this would have happened. I wouldn't be pressed to kill you, I would just kill someone I don't care for. Why did I have to save you?"

I could see hurt in his eyes, but I didn't waver. Why was I so angry?

"So what you'er saying is that you wished you would have never met me?" Will said in a quiet voice

My face grew red "Yes! I just wish you would die by yourself so that I didn't have to do it. I should've let you drown that day..."

Will got up brushed some sand off his pants "If that's what you really wa-"

"Yes! Please leave me alone. I don't want to see you ever again." just then my anger fizzed down

I was confused kinda then I saw Will's hurt face and then I remembered.

"Will I'm sorry. I don't kn-"

He shook his head as a tear rolled down his cheek "Save it. I'll go away far away so don't have to see me ever again."