Chapter 12

~Rachel~

"What is she going to do?" I asked Will as he walked back into the cave

He shrugged "I'm sorry."

I sighed "It's ok it's not your fault."

He sat next to me sticking his feet in the water "I'm so sorry. I don't know what she plans to do."

"Wait, what? What did she say?" I asked him looking at him

"I don't know. I'm so sorry Rachel." he said taking me hand

I gently pulled it back "I don't think I should come anymore."

Will's blue eyes opened wide, then relaxed "I understand. Again I'm sor-"

I crashed my lips against his to stop him from apologizing. He was shocked at first, but then he kissed me back. My arms snaked around his neck, while his tangled in my hair.

He slide his toungh along my bottom lip. I didn't know what it ment, so I just ignored it. He did it again and I pulled away giving him a puzzled looked.

He smiled and kissed me again, but this time he gently opened my mouth and his toungh explored my mouth.

A strange noise came from my mouth when his toungh found mine. He smiled against my lips as he pushed me back onto the rocks.

I love the taste of him he's so sweet and kind to me. His lips could do no wrong.

His lips left mine, but didn't leave my scaly skin. He trailed kisses down my neck to my collar bone. I made that weird sound again as he began biting my neck.

He found his way back to my lips and finally he pulled away and stared at me. I smiled at him.

"I love you Will." I smiled at him

His eyes glittered as he kissed me again then said "I love you too."

He sat up and so did I.

He looked at me, studying me. Then said "Rachel I don't know how but I love you so much."

I smiled at him and imagined legs. Soon I had two human legs in the water.

Will looked at my legs with a puzzled expression "You can change on your own?"

I nodded "I only have to think about it, but the easiest way is just to let them dry and they turn on their own."

He smiled at me then looked away. I was puzzled but he stripped off his t-shirt and handed it to me. I smiled and pulled it over my head.

"So what do you want to do now?" He asked sitting indian style

Will motioned me closer and I sat next to him, but he shook his head and picked me up and sat me in his lap. I giggled.

"I don't know what do you want to do?" I asked tracing the muscles on his chest

My cool fingers traced every inch of his perfect chest. He saw him looking at me and I met his eye.

"I'll show you." he smiled kissing me again

I smiled against his lips and kissed him back.

A few minutes past and I pulled away.

"How long can you stay on land?" he asked me

I shrugged "Few hours."

He nodded then looked down, playing with my fingers "Do you maybe want to be my girlfriend?"

I giggled "Sure. I'd be honored."

He laughed nervously "Good because I never officially asked you out so....well now I did."