Not Now. Not Ever!

Kinaru: Okay first, I am sorry for the incredibly long wait. I know a lot of you really want to know what happens next. So I wont go into why I was gone, just that I am so so so very sorry, and that I hope you'll forgive me for the wait.

Alright... I don't own Naruto or Naruto Shippuden, only Yuna and her kits and my other OCs.

Again, so sorry for the wait. I hope you enjoy.

Chapter 35

"Hey Yuna?"

Said demoness looked back at her old friend. All the Juubi had just disappeared and she was taking the chance to rest in her more humanoid form. Sakura wasn't more than a meter from the kyuubi, the kunoichi doing her best to help heal the shinobi around them.

"Who does your kit look like more?" The pinkette asked, seeing she had the red head's attention. "You or Itachi?"

The kitsune grinned, not only because Sakura had used the correct term in referring to her babes, but because the thought of her little darlings asleep in their bed made her so very happy. She couldn't wait to get back and hold them in her arms.. Curl her tails around them like a protective blanket.

"They're beautiful. All three of them, mah. They look much like the different parts of kyuubi and of course their Otou-san."

The war around them seemed to fade as Sakura listened to Yuna. The demon spoke of her children with so much pride. Each one baring the same tailed beast looks as their mother.

Hiro, the eldest, a charcoal kyuubi with eyes like his father's. While Zero, the middle kit, was a crimson demon like his mother, yet also held obsidian eyes. Then Mio, the youngest and only female, looking much like her ginger furred grandfather, yet missing the whisker markings, and having a line under each eye like Itachi, was the only kit to inherit the black shadow markings over her eyelids.

Sakura couldn't wait to meet the three new kyuubi, and could only imagine the kind of trouble they were causing her parents. She wasn't the only one though, the four male members of team seven were just as eager to meet the kyuubi kits, and one of them was sure a certain interrogator would be too.

"How were you ever able to leave them?" Sakura didn't mean for it to make her crimson teammate sound heartless. Yuna knew this, but that didn't stop her from flinching. She'd asked herself the very same question upon leaving the Haruno's house and again after telling Itachi of their kits.

"I had a promise to keep." She said quietly. "To ensure their safety and all of yours, mah. Kyuubi had to come. If she had stayed the danger would have been far greater for all of you. I would do anything for those I love, mah."

The pinkette smiled softly, placing her hand on the beast's shoulder. She'd changed so much since they were children. Itachi and their litter of kits had reformed the demon into the beautiful creature that was before her. Sakura couldn't even see the two tailed kitsune that she'd grown up with. Yuna and the girl of her past were two completely different beings. Her family had finally given her the one thing she'd always longed for, a safe place to call home.

"So what made you decide not to name them Itachi or Kuzuri?"

"To name one after him and not the other would be to show favoritism. Mah, it's the same for Kuzuri. A creature with sharp fangs and long claws. All of us were destined to bare such characteristics. It would be cruel to refer to any kyuubi by such a name." The tailed beast explained, getting to her feet.

She'd rested long enough, and it looked like Naruto and Sasuke were enjoying themselves. She might as well join them.

"Wait Yuna!"