Torn Away

Kinaru: So just a small note here before we begin. I've been thinking of writing another book connected to the ILYBD trilogy, kind of like a sequel series, but probably only one book about Hiro, Zero, and Mio growing up. Tell me what you think.

Alright, so I don't own Naruto or Naruto Shippuden, only Yuna and her kits.

Also, it's been a while since I had to use this, so just in case anyone forgot.

"Talking"

'Thinking'

'Speaking in Animal'

"Demon/Biju/Tailed Beast Voice Talking" (Humans can understand this one)

Without further delay... I give you...

Chapter 37

"Naruto, I need to thank you.." Madara said, a small smirk playing on his lips. "By extracting all the biju from Obito. You saved me the trouble of weakening him."

Before anyone had the chance to do anything, the first hokage's jutsu around the mad man broke, setting him free.

"Finally I can fight normally! At last, the feeling of a real body!! I can feel my blood surge and my skin dance as I fight!!"

Yuna took in a breath, the blood draining from her face as quickly as it seemed to be filling Madara's veins. The man that had the power to control her with his eyes and had summoned her when she was part of the whole was standing before her literally in the flesh and bone. 'They were doomed,' that's all she could think at that moment, her ears tilting back in a threatened manner.

He smiled evilly, his eyes slipping shut, even as Sasuke set his back on fire with black flames. "Don't get too cocky, relic of the past!" He called out, from atop his hawk.

She knew it was cowardly, but Yuna moved back, going at a slow pace as not to call attention to herself. Though being a bright fire red nine tailed demon kind of made that impossible. This was proven when Naruto caught her arm, preventing her from going any further back.

He didn't say anything, but the look he cast her was enough to tell her he was worried too. They just couldn't let anyone else know that. They needed to be strong for everyone else.

"This is our chance! This way we can finally kill you and send you to hell once and for all!" Sasuke shouted, trying to land a hit on the reborn Uchiha. "You'll regret that you abandoned edo tensei! DIE!"

Madara moved swiftly, using his arm as a guard against the teen's katana, allowing it to pierce through his flesh. It reminded Yuna of the second time Sasuke had run her through. She hadn't reacted to the pain it had brought her either. Though he doubted the man could even feel the pain.

Naruto let go of Yuna as he moved in on Madara while Sasuke was keeping his attention. She followed him, though a little more wary of what he could do to them at this closer range.

"How about coming to my side, considering we're the last Uchiha?" Madara proposed, a small up turn of his lips showing his smile.

"Don't take this wrong, but you're dead already." Sasuke growled, his gaze shifted to Yuna for less than a millisecond before he added. "And we're not the last."

"Oh Well... You don't have much time left anyway." The older raven grumbled, gripping the others blade. With that the area around them exploded with flames.

"It burns!" Naruto complained, both him and Yuna jumping back.

"This is why kyuubi thought it better to keep some distance." The demon beside him growled, her own hands feeling the flame as she shielded herself.