Next Book & AU Yuna Lives

Hey everyone, I'm back, again.

Just wanted to let everyone know that the Sequel Series to the ILYBD trilogy is up.

The title is " Where We Stand" For now anyway. I'm still a little unsure of it I want to keep that name. But ya, that's up for anyone who wants to give the next generation a Naruto a shot. I think it could be really fun to see where it all goes.

So that's all I have to say on that, I hope I see you in the new book, and now to my other news.

I posted this idea on my profile, and I'm putting it here too, just for anyone still reading.

To all of you wonderful followers who have read the "I'm Like You, But Different" trilogy. I have thought of a cool Alternate Universe of this story, where Itachi lives, Yuna lives, and Sasuke doesn't try to kill her, at least not yet.

It starts out around where Sasuke leaves the village, yet not everything that happens in the first book happened, and what happened before team seven broke up is to be explained as the story continues.

What do you think? If anyone is interested in reading this AU, it has been posted. It's called Fire Will Survive - ILYBD AU - 

I know a lot of you were upset with the original ending, and I'm not a hundred percent sure where this story came from, it might have been Road to Ninja, but who knows, I thought it could be fun. If you're willing to give it a chance, you can find Fire Will Survive on my profile page.

Thank you for all your time, love, and support, you readers are the best.

-

-

-

SAD NINJA SIGNING OUT