A fan's hope!!!

Here I am!!! A tomboyish girl wearing those pieces of crap. That short hair I have, that flat chest, and this shape. Everything I have disgusts me, that I had wished sometimes to undergo plastic surgery from my head till the tip of my toes. Even though of that people didn't see me that bad "As a boy". I had also heard some girls muttering while I was walking about who wants to go on a date with me first. But as usual I had to accept my destiny and continue my life if possible as a normal high schooler.
One thing remains about me, my obsession with CNBLUE band. They are my only hope that I can't give up.....
Choi Ji-Su's POV
-8:00 PM:
Here! Here!! Here they COME!!! Everybody shut up I want to hear.
Finally after waiting for about 4 hrs in front of the TV, CNBLUE appeared with their great looks and talents. Ever since I was 14 I've been developing a crush on those men, especially the great multitalented Yonghwa. Back then in 2010, I listened to CNBLUE's "I'm a loner" and directly fell in love with him. But that wasn't the case, instead when I went to their signing event; Yonghwa greeted me with a smile saying that I look somehow unique and beautiful. He was the first boy to know that I'm a girl, and say that I'm beautiful. And till now I still admire him and spend most of my time listening to his music. I even skipped an important exam to watch his concert and a family event too, and got grounded for a week for doing so.
My only friend at college "Lee Ha-Neul" also has a crush on CNBLUE, which made us get well along each other from the first meeting.

-Next day 11:59 AM:
Here I am again at the philosophy class, gazing at the clock from the morning. The bell rang, and all the students ran to the cafeteria due to the hunger and headache they suffered from during those hours. On my way there I was talking to Haneul.

"What's going on with you today?," she asked.

" You know, CNBLUE's concert starts after only 3 hrs and I couldn't buy tickets because I couldn't afford them."

" Don't worry," she said. " I already knew that you weren't able to buy tickets, so I bought one for you."

"Really?" I asked.

" Mmmm. In exchange you should go with me on our family trip ."

" Ohhh, NoNoNo. Anything other than that!"

" I'm sorry, no ticket then."

" How did I become your friend, you mean girl??! I HATE YOU.!!! Alright hand on the ticket."

2:00 A.M.
Another 2 hours were spent in heaven with my lovely Yonghwa. I didn't realize anything until the concert ended. OMG, I poked Haneul. "Yaaah, tomorrow is our English exam and we didn't study!"
Rushing back home we opened our books and started to study. But how the hell can a student study a whole book in only 2 hours?!! It was 2 a.m., and I usually wake up to school at 4 a.m. to prepare myself since the school was far away from our house.
*Even though I didn't study except for 2 hrs, I was still able to get the highest grade at our class as usual.*

-Friday 7:00 PM
It was Friday, the day my friend sleeps at my home after we're done with our classes. As soon as we arrived we went to my room and turned on the T.V. to watch our usual dramas. But as soon as we turned it on we heard a surprising announcement:

Hello, we hold to you today some bad news. As you know CNBLUE were starting their world tour today in Osaka ...... But something happened that prevented them from taking their flight, and they are currently still in Seoul. We are so sorry for fans who were waiting for their concert today. As for the world tour it will be cancelled unless something new happens with our problem. CNBLUE's bassist Lee Jungshin is missing right now, the last time the band members said they saw him was yesterday at noon time. And he hadn't shown himself until now. Rumors break that he had been kidnapped or hurt, but no one till now knows any proved news about him. One letter was left at Cnblue's dorm from Jungshin stating that he wants someone to replace him, the message wasn't so clear as we didn't know the reason behind him leaving. We wish that you support CNBLUE at this hard time, and stay by their side. Please don't lose hope in them. For now we think that searching for a new temporary boy member will fulfill Jungshin's will until we find him and get him back. We're so sorry fans....

That was FNC's official statement that left us surprised. I noticed my friend's mouth wide open, until a mosquito came in making her go back to her senses.
But then I stood straight in my place: "What if I replaced Jungshin temporarily? Then I'll have the chance to meet Yonghwa."

"What nonsense is that!!," she said. " You are a girl you stupid!"

" Now tell me, isn't every time we walk down at streets people see us as a couple." " And were you even to tell the first time you saw me if I was a girl or a boy?!"

Through those words I left my friend's mouth shut without muttering with any word.
After she thought about it she said: "Don't forget if you got the chance to meet CNBLUE then you should let me see them too, even if you had to say that I was your girlfriend."
With a small chuckle I nodded my head ....