The Reunion

Yonghwa's POV:

I reached Haneul's house out of breath after running a long distance.
She opened the door with teary eyes.
"What's going on Haneul? What happened to Ji-Su?!" I said frustrated.
"Finally getting to meet you Yonghwa. I'm your fan. Just like Ji-Su." She said in an emotional voice.
"Where is she?!"
"In my room."

"Yonghwaaaa don't leave her, she needs you."
"Don't worry," I said.

Meanwhile with Ji-Su:

"Ji-Su, Ji-Su wake up!"

"Haneul, would you allow me to borrow your car today? I ran here directly after you called me forgetting my car keys."
" Yeah, sure. No problem"
"Thanks a lot."

Ji-Su's POV

I woke up the next day in an unfamiliar room. I thought it was a hotel's room at first cause that's what usually happens to me after I'm drunk. But as soon as I saw Yonghwa's pictures beside the bed, I knew where I was.

"You're awake?" Yonghwa said.
" Why, am I here?"
*Getting out of bed*
"I was at Haneul's place and I should be there now. Goodbye." I said in a disappointed voice. Maybe disappointed in myself.
"Wait, let's at least eat breakfast. Please ...... Hm?"

In the kitchen

-"I didn't know you were good at cooking."
-"Well, now you know."
-"Ah, I got it. You always bring girls to your house. That's why you brought me." I answered angrily.

Waiting a couple of minutes to answer:
-"You're actually the first girl I bring home."
"Just know that you're special to me.So what's wrong with me staying beside my special one?"

-"I don't want to stay beside you."

-"Stop lying, and tell me what's wrong. You're killing me."

-"What's wrong! You're telling me what's wrong! Do you want to damage your career?! Remember I'm a boy in the public's eye. "The replacor of Jungshin." I'm a burden on your career. So what are you trying to do?! If my secret is revealed, you'll get hurt and I'll get hurt too. We'll be bashed, and this'll be the end. I've got nothing to lose, but you still have your fans and bandmates."

Yonghwa's POV

I couldn't resist hugging her as I whispered into her ear: "Would you believe in me? I'll find a solution for everything. It'll be hard at first but everything will work out. So will you accept me for who I am? I Love You Ji-Su and love is unconditional. If you leave me this time too, I won't lose my career but I'll lose my soul, my body, my heart, and my mind. I'll be dead. Do you understand?! I don't want you to accept me right away, but please stay by my side. I'll solve everything and make you mine. Do you get it?"

Next Day:
    I met my bandmates and started discussing things with them. After they understood the situation, we started thinking about solutions. And the best one was that:
    "The old replacor of Jungshin is dead and he's the twin of the girl Ji-Su. We planted some evidence here and there so that everyone is convinced and discussed it with company.
.....But one thing remains: How can the twin and her have the same name?
   We thought about it throughly. Changing Ji-Su's name wasn't a good idea. But maybe saying she's using her brother's name to commemorate him was something good, as it will receive understanding from people so no one will trouble her anymore.
As about her twin's death: " We received a call from the girl Ji-Su. She informed us about her brother's death. We got to meet her, where we knew that Ji-Su died in the U.S.A. He drowned in a river while on a trip."
      And like that everything was discussed with the public, and people were convinced that Ji-Su has a twin. We still couldn't reveal the dating scandal as we waited for the public to discover that by themselves before releasing an official statement.

After a couple of weeks:
     Finally, Ji-Su stopped running away from me, as she accepted the fact of me staying beside her.

    Soon enough, dating scandals broke out, and people started doubting our relationship. Our CEO made sure to handle things by himself, and it didn't take long till the scandal started to fade. We still couldn't date peacefully, as we had to avoid the crowds. But Luckily Ji-Su was so understanding.

-Something's missing?

We still need a Happy Ending!