New Manager

Ji-Su's POV:

-Back at the entertainment
      Everybody was happy and shocked at the same time that Jungshin came back. When all of a sudden the CEO came in.
  "Yonghwa told me everything on the phone, so I wish that you will not repeat such a mistake. Well for, Ji-Su... you always knew the rules which said that once Jungshin comes back you'll leave. Good luck, Ji-Su."
   After hearing those words, I directly went to my room and started to pack my things. When all of a sudden Cnblue members came in.
"Ji-Su ya, they screamed. Guess what?!. You don't need to leave us, since from now onwards you'll be our new manager. Our manager said that he needs to go back to his hometown, so he resigned. Everything was decided now, so, what do you think?

"I'm sorry guys, I don't think I'll be able to do so." I said and ran out of the room.

Yonghwa's POV:
   I ran out after her, to see her crying outside under a tree.
"It's okay Ji-Su, I know everything."
"What, you mean everything about what?!"
"I mean..... Everything about.... You wanting to still be a part of the band instead of working as a manager."
"Wait, I didn't mean this." Ji-Su answered.
"Then go inside and tell them you'll accept the offer."
"But still...."
"Enough Ji-Su, just go in."

And like that Ji-Su became our new manager.

   I tried to stay next to Ji-Su for the longest time possibe. But I knew that one day this will come to an end. I still feared the end...