The Unexpected

Days passed and Ji-Su did her work properly. But Ji-Su started feeling guilty and eventually the CEO knew everything about her. Unfortunately he read the message she received from her friend "Hana" asking her about what's happening, and if she get caught or yet?! Rumors started circulating in the company so the CEO decided to send Ji-Su to U.S.A so that things get better and rumors stop.
Yonghwa explained everything for the members. They weren't so understanding, but soon they got over it.

After 1 year:
Ji-Su's POV:
I arrived after a long time, missing Yonghwa and his bandmates. But the best choice was to move on, since I'll only hurt them by staying beside them. I bought a small apartment with the money I've collected from my small job, and started working at a nearby supermarket to make a living. First day at work was harder than I thought, trying to please every single customer.
Days passed and passed till what I've feared the most happened.
So yeah I was working and another sassy customer entered, bought some food and went directly to the cashier.
*Customer paying 5000 won*
*Returning 2000 won for her*
Customer: " I've paid 10000 won, then you should repay me 7000 won."
"Sorry, but you're wrong customer, you've paid 5000 won, and I've observed it closely before repaying you."
"What a liar! I've paid 10000 won. Aknowledge it!" HURRY UP!"
And at that moment I received a slap on my face.
*Meanwhile, someone picturing*

Yonghwa's POV:
I entered the supermarket that day to have some ramyun, where all of a sudden I saw Ji-Su. She looked really tired and I wasn't even able to talk to her. And at that moment, I saw that customer.
I threatened her of being pictured so that she'll leave Ji-Su.
"What an interesting video to post online," I said.
"What?!"
"Leave now! Ah and BTW I saw you paying 5000 won."

I didn't know what to do after the customer left. I felt awkward. For the first time, I saw Ji-Su with long hair and girl's clothes.

Ji-Su's POV:

" You know?!"
"I know what?"
"That I am a girl, and I've been hiding this fact from you."
"You look pretty today Choi JiSu. I've watched some of my fan meetings recently and saw you their. But you looked more like a girl back then."

We stayed in silence for a while till Yonghwa interrupted the silence:
"Come back!" he screamed.
"What?!"
"Come back to me Choi-JiSu."
"What?"
All of a sudden Yonghwa rushed towards me and hugged me tight to his chest.
" I LOVE YOU JISU!❤️" he whispered into my ears.

*I missed his scent. I missed his warm arms. His words moved me a lot. Cause....... I love him too.*

"I cannot come back. I'm sorry."
Yonghwa's POV:
She ran out of the supermarket that day after hearing my words with a crying face.
I left disappointed in her and in myself for leaving her for such a long time. But I needed time to regain my courage. I knew it took me a long time, but sill...

7:00 P.M.
    My ringtone interrupted my thoughts. It was Jisu!
"Hello,.....JISU Ya!"
"Hello, I am Haneul, JiSu's friend, she's sleeping at my home right now. I just wanted to tell you, don't give up on her. She's just trying to protect you, that's why she left you, but she still loves you. She's in so much pain, that she drank 6 bottles of beer. Come take her to your home, and fix things between you two. Here's my address..."
"But...." She had closed the phone.

I ran directly to Haneul's house in the middle of the night. Just like a lost kid searching for his mother in those lonely nights...👟