An obligatory concert!!

Yonghwa's POV
As I turned my head back. I saw Ji-Su's hand resting on my wrist, but thanks god she was still sleeping. Actually she was talking in her dreams. I directly ran out of the room wishing that she hadn't seen or felt me.

Next Day- In The Training Room:
As we started training I realized that Ji-Su was quite a talented person. She even can sing rap too. As I was getting out of the room after the practice had finished, Ji-Su ran up to me.
" Hey, Yonghwa."
I turned my back to see Ji-Su behind me.
" What do you want." I muttered.
" Is there any new news about Jungshin."
" Unfortunately, No."
" Then, I'll get going. See you later Yonghwa. And if I find any news about Jungshin I'll make sure to tell you."
" Mmm," I said in a disappointed voice.
Suddenly and as Ji-Su was running, I saw her in front of my eyes crumbling and falling all over the stairs.
*Running directly toward her*
" Hey. Ji-Su are you hurt! What happened! How did you fall! Let's go to the hospital!!"
" Don't worry nothing happened to me. I'm okay. It's just a minor injury."
" No, it's not. Your wrist is bleeding."
" Oh, are you worrying about me right now. Forget it."
"Me... Wh wh who said I, I'm worrying." " It's just because, you know about the band." " I'll get going."

  Throughout the night. I couldn't sleep due to Ji-Su's whining. She was really hurt that her wrist was swelled. I went up the stairs to her bed, to see sweat covering her face.
I went directly to the kitchen to bring cold water and a towel.
Ji-Su's POV
As I woke up that day, I saw Yonghwas's head resting beside me on the bed. He was so cute that I couldn't resist kissing his forehead. Suddenly he started moving. I directly closed my eyes and pretended that I'm in a deep sleep. As he opened his eyes he started twisting his neck. He even gave a small whine due to pain. Surprisingly he gave me a small smile and left the room.
I directly jumped out of the bed. Why was yonghwa here? How did he sleep here too? Why did he even smile at me?!!!

As I went to the practice room that day, Yonghwa asked me.
" Ji-Su are you okay?" "You were sick last night."
"Ah yeah. Thanks for caring."

And while getting ready to leave the manager entered our practice room.
"Hey members. I have some news brought to you." " CNBLUE should perform at a concert tomorrow. If not then there will no longer" The manager stopped before saying "No longer CNBLUE."
"What??" Yonghwa said, "For more information, Ji-Su is hurt, he can't play the bass. In addition he was sick all night, and there is no CNBLUE without Lee Jungshin."
" Hey Ji-Su can you do this small performance for the sake of the band." The manager said.
" Ahhh. Yeah. Mmm I'll try my best."
" But manager..." As Yonghwa was saying those words the manager had already left.
As we were going back to our room. Yonghwa screamed from behind.
" Hey, you. How dare you refuse my order. I don't want to make this concert."
" But it's for the sake of the band, how am I supposed to not do it?!" I said with an angry voice,
" Even-though of that you should care for yourself first. You're hurt you idiot. Even if you did the performance we will fail."
" No we won't, stop saying those words, I told you I'll truly do my best."
Yonghwa's POV:
I closed my eyes and said to Ji-Su : " It's for your sake, and not for CNBLUE's."
As I opened my eyes I saw that she had already left.

That day I didn't enter our room early. Instead I went for a walk first.
Minhyuk's POV
I went to Ji-Su's room that day to make sure if he's okay. As he opened the door he was wearing a slim figure shirt with shorts.
That day and while I was checking on Ji-Su, some kind of  feeling stayed interrupting me. I couldn't forget his bright face in the practice room nor in all of our activities. Suddenly he stopped my thoughts as he said: Do you want some ramyun?
" Yeah, if you want too."

While Ji-Su was getting the ramyun to our table the pot fell from his hands and crashed to the floor.
I asked him if he was okay. But even though he said " yes" I couldn't believe him."
" Lets not do the concert tomorrow, Ji-Su."
"Sorry for not feeding you ramyun today. Let's eat another day. Please." Ji-Su said.
I left the room still worrying about him. While I was leaving I saw Yonghwa coming to his room...

Yonghwa's POV
I entered the room seeing ramyun all over the ground.
"Ji-Su what happened." I said.
"Ah nothing important," she said while she was crying.
I knelt down on my knees and hugged Ji-Su from behind.
" What's wrong with you, tell me."
" Don't worry about it I'll tell you tomorrow, so please don't insist or ask."

Ji-Su's POV
Even though of his worried face I couldn't tell Yonghwa about what's wrong with my wrist.
Actually I went to the Dr. the day I fell due to unbelievable pain. He said that I have to undergo an immediate surgery. But I couldn't, due to....CNBLUE.

     The next morning I woke up with strong pain in my wrist. The Dr. had also told me that there may be side effects for my fall. That day we met before the concert time in an hour to get ready. In that hour I suffered from headache. Not due to my fall but due to members insisting that I shouldn't go on stage. Even Jonghyun told me to take some rest.

The lights turned on, and the shouts started. We went to the stage and played for a complete hour and a half music for our fans, or can I say their fans...

Yonghwa's POV
Every time I looked at her during the concert I saw her suffering from pain.
Thankfully the concert ended and while we were leaving the stage, I went to Ji-Su.
"Good job new member," I said.
As she turned to face me, I saw her yellow sweaty face. "Let's go to the hospital Ji-Su..."
"No,it's okay."
As she said those words Ji-Su fell directly onto my hands.
"Ji-Su, Ji-Su. Can you hear me." I screamed in fear.
" Help over here!! somebody help us!!!"
CnBlue members rushed towards us to see that frightening scene.
Jonghyun directly called the ambulance as I carried Ji-Su out on my back.
Minhyuk was frozen in shock until he ran towards us and rode the ambulance.

"Two of you should get down. Only one is allowed," the red cross team said, Jonghyun directly went down leaving the responsibility on me. Minhyuk also had no other choice than getting down.

We soon arrived, and Ji-Su was rushed to the emergency room.
After a while the Dr. got out with his bad news...