More than a love triangle!!!!

Yonghwa's POV:
As the Dr. went out he told us that Ji-Su should undergo a surgery right now. And that even though his wrist is slightly twisted but it's affecting the nerves of his hand.
" How could she endure such pain?" I thought.
It's all my fault, I should do something about it.

After the surgery:
I saw the Dr. Getting out of the surgery room.
"Hey..... Dr. how did the surgery go?"
"Good. But I think you need to know something about this guy."
" Like what" CNBLUE members screamed.
"Oh, it's okay. Can we talk in the office Dr." I said in a nervous voice.
"Why?" The members asked.
"Let's do so, just this time. Ok?" I said.
Yonghwa you should tell us everything when you get out. Got it. We also care for Ji-Su." Min hyuk screamed.
"Emmmm."

In the Dr.'s office:
"About Ji-Su, the patient. As I told you something about him is weird. While he was under the surgery we were surprised that he is a girl. So I don't know whatever is happening but I think one of you should know at least."
"Yeah, but Dr. can you keep this a secret?"
"Yeah. If this is what the patient needs."
"Thank you Dr."
"Mmm, but take care if you get her like that one more time to the hospital everything will be revealed."
"Yeah. Thanks for your understanding and advice."

Back in the waiting room:
"What happened?" Minhyuk directly asked.
"Yeah Yonghwa hurry up, we need to know." Jonghyun added.
"Ahhh. Yeah. The, the Dr. Said...... We should make him happy till he completely recovers, and we should not,..not exhaust him anymore."
"Mmm."
"Hey guys, I have an idea. What about making him a surprise when he wakes up? At the moment he gets out of the surgery room, and open his eyes he'll see balloons, candles, and a big cake beside him. I'm sure he'll be surprised and happy at the same time."
As Minhyuk said those words the idea started  circulating in my mind.
"That'd be great," I said.

So Jonghyun will get us the cake. Minhyuk you can prepare the candles. And I'll prepare the balloons.
Fighting! Guys. Let's go.

Ji-Su's POV
At the moment I opened my eyes I saw hundreds of candles covering the floor and the tables beside me. And for the balloons, the room was all sinking with it.
Suddenly Jonghyun and Minhyuk entered the room carrying flowers followed by Yonghwa carrying the big chocolate and strawberry cake.
"We were worried about you Ji-Su, even Yonghwa didn't sleep yesterday due to his worry."
"Heyyyy!!! MINHYUK!!!" Yonghwa screamed.
"What?! Am I lying!"
"What are you two doing, there are other patients in the hospital." Jonghyun said in a low voice.

Yonghwa's POV

After a few days:
It's time for Ji-Su to leave the hospital. Luckily she still needs someone to take care of her. And whom other than the hero Yonghwa can do so.
"Hey Yonghwa we'll get going now. Can you take Ji-Su back to the dorm."
"Ohhh. Yeah, you can get going."

"Come on Ji-Su let's go." I said.
Ji-Su was still dizzy so held her back to the dorm on my back.
As soon as we arrived I placed her in bed.
But at the moment I was putting her I lost my balance and fell over her. I directly jumped, apologized, and exited the room. Placing my hand on my heart I realized how much I love this girl.
"From were did those feelings emerge?" I asked myself.

8:00 P.M.
    I came back to the room at night. I saw Ji-Su in the kitchen so I wanted to surprise her. But then I saw that she was trying to pour a cup of water to drink. She tried and tried but still failed.
"Go away. I'll pour you a cup."
"Oh. Thanks." She answered
"Does it still hurt?"
"A bit."
"Till you recover I'll be your helper. Tell me about everything you need." I added
"But ..why?"
"Because I feel that it's my fault that I didn't care for you at the moment you fell and ran away."
"No, it's not. Let's go to sleep now, I'm tired."
"Mmm. For, for today I'll put a blanket next to your bed and sleep their too."
"No, no, no need."
"Why wouldn't a boy accept his friend to sleep next to him?"
   I saw Ji-Su getting nervous to the point it was very obvious she admitted that she's a girl.
"Forget it, I'm kidding." I said.

That night and when everything was prepared. Ji-Su started nagging about how will I sleep on the floor and that I may catch a cold because of that.

Ji-Su's POV
Suddenly Yonghwa got up from the floor and jumped to the bed beside me.
"What are you doing?"
"Just sleep. You're annoying me. Like that no one will catch a cold and I'll sleep in peace."
I pretended that I fell asleep after a while so that I can hug Ji-Su innocently. Luckily she didn't feel.
Yonghwa' s POV
The next morning Minhyuk came to our room to tell us that the manager needs us.
And as he opened the door. He saw the two of us... Heads facing each other and hugging tightly.
He was frozen in shock. And that moment I woke up also in shock. I tried to handle the situation as much as possible.
"Ahh Minhyuk," I jumped out of the bed. "Omg! How did I get here. Ohhh! I walked in my sleep once again. It's something that I always do after I fall asleep."
"Ahh, is that it? But why didn't you tell us about it?"
"About what?"
"About you walking in your sleep."
"Yeah..... I thought it was embarrassing to talk about it with you."
"You should wake up Ji-Su too. The manager needs us."
"Needs us for what?"
"I don't know. But I don't think it's something scary since he was smiling."
"So you can go first Minhyuk, I'll wake up Ji-Su."
"Emm."
"Hey. Clumsy Ji-Su wake up, the manager needs us."
Suddenly Ji-Su jumped out of the bed.
"The manager needs us, for what?!"
"Don't worry Minhyuk said that he was laughing."
"Okay let's go. But let me change my clothes first."
"Yeah."
In the Practice room
"Hey, kids. Today I have for you some good news,"the manager said.
"See I told you there's nothing scary." I said while poking Ji-Su.
"Ji -Su ya congratulations of winning the hearts of millions of viewers. Good job kiddo." "See I told you he'll get a lot of attention."the manager added.

As we got out Minhyuk rushed towards Ji-Su.
"Hey Ji -Su wanna grab some drinks?"
"Why not, let's goo!" Ji-Su answered.

I followed Ji-Su to make sure if she'll be okay. For my surprise I saw Jonghyun also watching over her.
"What are you doing here?" I said.
"What about you?"
"Actually I'm checking over Ji -Su."
"Good I wasn't the only one. Then I'll get going."
"Yeah."
After listening to Minhyuk's and Ji-Su's silly conversation. I saw Minhyuk's face turning serious.
" Will it be wrong if I loved you Ji-Su?"
The drunk Ji-Su didn't even listen to answer.

So what is it "MORE THAN A LOVE TRIANGLE??!"I told myself...

Author's note:
Thank you guys for the 100 reads. It's all because of you. Please keep supporting me with this story and giving me advice in the comments section. Please vote for my chapters too. I'll try my best to make this story better and better and more interesting. So please keep reading this story and thank you for reading this far...