Trip Coincidence

Ji-Su's POV:

After the problem was solved, Yonghwa asked me to go out on a short trip with him. He said that only both of us should go. I asked about Jungshin and Minhyuk, but he said they are busy these days. The CEO also accepted Yonghwa's offer since the two of us should get closer. We prepared everything and headed to Jeju island.

    There, everything was just like a dream. Blossoms all over the trees, as well as the nice weather that makes you feel refreshed, and a beautiful view with little to no noise, which felt awkward since Seoul was the true meaning of a noisy city.

Yonghwa's POV:

I really needed to go this trip with her, even if it was for a week. My heart keeps fluttering all day and night and I want to be with her. We directly headed to the hotel to put our luggage. Ji-Su placed eveything in its place since she only wanted me to rest. As I was looking at her she said :"Is their anything wrong with my face?!"
"No," I answered.
" Then why are you looking?"
"Ji-Su ya you look beautiful today."
"Hey...What's wrong with you?!"

I suddenly jumped from my chair and went directly to face her.
"I'm going to hug you once so please do not reject me!"
"What's with you!!"
  I held Ji-Su between my arms. I felt her breath on my shoulder which made me feel more awkward, but I still enjoyed the moment!

Ji-Su's POV:

After we had lunch together we went together to the zoo. We saw all kinds of animals there and had a lot of fun too. The monkey even peed on Yonghwa's lap which made the whole thing a lot funnier! Due to Yonghwa's dirty clothes we went back to our room so that he could wash.
A few minutes later:
Yonghwa came out of the bathroom, surprisingly shirtless. I directly closed my eyes.
"Hey, Ji-Su what's wrong with you?!" Yonghwa asked.
" Go wear something!"
"Shouldn't boys not be embarassed of such things?"
"How am I supposed to know?"
"What?!" He said in a playful voice.
"Let's go to the beach a bit Yong, but I do not want to swim, just sit on the shore."

Yonghwa's POV:

When we reached the shore, I saw someone just the look alike of Jungshin with an old lady. Suddenly I realised it was JUNGSHIN.
"Hyung!" I screamed.
"Yonghwa ya, what are you doing here?!"Jungshin answered.
We hugged each other tightly with tears rushing out our eyes.
"What are you doing here?!"I muttered angrily.
"First introduce me to this beautiful boy. Is he the new member?"
I firstly told him about Ji-Su's story with Cnblue.
    Now it's your turn, where have you been?!" I said.

Jungshin told us everything then:

"One day I got a call from my father, he said he was sick and needed my help, but I told him I was busy, so he should take care of himself. But one week later, I received a call informing me that my father was dead. At that moment I realised that I am always neglecting my family due to my career. I had so much regret so I decided to take care of my mother in her remaining days, and because of that I gave up my career. I am not good with goodbyes, so I left silently."

"How could you do this to me?!," I said.
"I'm sorry Hyung."
I stood up to leave but Ji-Su stopped me, she sat me back down and said:
"Hey. Jungshina! You know that your Hyungs missed you and spent days and nights looking for you! Yonghwa was always in a bad mood because of you and always had puffy eyes.....Cnblue is also your family, so you can't abandon them this easily. You've spent a lot of days with them. They were always beside you, so this isn't the solution.."
Suddenly Ji-Su knelt down on her laps begging Jungshin to come back!
"Hey, Ji-Su, what are you doing?" I said in a worried voice.
"What should be done," she answered.
Suddenly Jungshin's mother said:" I have always argued with you about living in a city, but if this makes my son happy then it will make me happy too. Go back son. I will always support you and I will go with you to wherever you want to go."
"MOM!" Jungshin said with a crying face.

And like that the problem was solved. Jungshin went back to Cnblue, and I had to go, burying my secret with me.

Will they forgive me?!