Rumours EVERYWHERE!!

As we woke up the next day, and took a look at our phones, we were surprised. There were 14 missed calls from the manager. We changed up and were ready to go, but at that moment someone knocked the door.
Yonghwa's POV
     I opened the door slightly, to be surprised by CEO's and manager's face.
  "Why aren't you both answering your phones?" CEO Lee muttered angrily.
"I'm sorry, but we lost our phones last night," I answered.
"Really, so what are those on the table?! Chocolate cakes???!!!" the CEO said.
" Ah,, those....."
Ji-Su like usual placed her phone next to her bed on the table. I was slightly angry at her for doing so. But I directly forgave her for being innocent as a child.
"Hey, Yonghwaaa!!!" The manager screamed interrupting my thoughts.
The CEO added "Are you both happy now?! Rumors are everywhere!!! Pictures of you and Ji-Su drunk yesterday are everywhere, and everybody is talking about the incident and saying that the entertainment is exhausting Cnblue, so they are running from their usual lives to drink alcohol. They are also saying that they spotted Yonghwa getting punched and then kidnapped with Ji-Su. Fans have also called police to find Yonghwa. Everybody is depressed..."
"Ohh, manager, about that. It's okay I will fix this. Don't worry." I answered.
"Then fix this quick, and remember you will receive only half of your salary this month. You are grounded, just like kids!!" The manager said. "And Ji-Su, I forgive you for now because I believe in you, and I believe that Yonghwa involved you in such a problem!"

After the manager left our room, Ji-Su ran towards me apologizing with a crying face.

Ji-Su's POV

As i was crying, Yonghwa grabbed me to his chest with his warm arms. He hugged me tight and consoled me. I apologized for being such a big burden on him. But instead he said that I was his only hope.
   That night I slept quick due to my tiredness. I was so depressed that I wasn't any help for Yonghwa but I was a burden for him. I was the one that always made him fall into problems. The one that always hurted his pure heart. But eventhough of that, he always treated me in a very good way. I didn't want to know the reason back then, so that I could keep him beside me.

Yonghwa's POV

    That night, I felt sorry for Ji-Su. I got up to her bed to see her sleeping leaving me alone in that lonely night. I thought about it a bit, then I saw that the best solution for this problem is to tell fans that we miss Jung-Shin so we are very sad and trying to forget this problem. I posted that night on my SNS accounts that we are sorry for drinking and we won't repeat it anymore. And the one who punched me was a very close friend of mine, and he punched me because I was nagging that I didn't want to go to the dorm and instead wanted to find Jungshin first. So that I can regain my conscious...
This post got positive feedback, and the problem was solved overnight.
The next day, the CEO apologized for making a fuss out of nothing. But he still insisted on cutting money from my monthly salary for lying to him...
Luckily, the problem was solved...

Author's Note:
I'm sorry for not uploading for a long time. But it was really a hard year and I had exams. Now that I am done, I'll work hard to uploade new and exciting chapters frequently. Please keep supporting my story and please vote for it too. And thanks for reading this far.❤️💙❤️