Ji-Su, A Girl

Ji-Su's POV
I ran to Yonghwa to tell him that I'll help him find Jungshin. And I won't be a burden on him anymore. But instead he said :" It's okay Ji-Su, don't worry about it."
         As I heard those words coming out of Yonghwa's mouth, my heart began to flutter and I felt safe once again.
   Eventhough of that I told Yonghwa that I'll help him and ran directly out of the room.

    ......I spent nights and nights searching for Jungshin at everyplace I thought he could have gone too. But every step I came closer I was pushed by two behind. Until I lost all of my hope. It was a week of hard work. A restless week that I really detest.
     I kept blaming myself for not even being able to help Yonghwa, even in this situation. Until I found myself lying at a bed in a hotel.
   Yonghwa's POV
        Someone called me that day. He said I was number 1 on this phone's caller list. And that Ji-Su is drunk, so that I could come and take him. Questions started circulating in my mind. " Why would Ji-Su keep me as no1 in his list?" And " Why is he drunk?"

    I found Ji-Su lying his head still on the table. I paid for the ajhumma, and carried Ji-Su back home on my back. As he was lying on my back I really felt weird. That soft skin he has and that beautiful face lying on my shoulders. Suddenly Ji-Su started to talk. "Yonghwa ya I'm sorry."  -"Hehe, sorry, sorry, sorry."
  -"For what?" I said.
   -"Because I'm lying."   " Actually I'm a girl Yonghwa but I really wanted to be with you, so I, or you can say I tried to change my looks to look like a boy."   " I betrayed you, yes??" 
  "Forget it for now Ji-Su. Let's think about it later."
  Actually I knew from the first week that Ji-Su was a girl, but weirdly couldn't let her go. That day, I came back home early from training. I couldn't find Ji-Su in the room, so I thought he, or can I say she wasn't there. I really wanted to use the bathroom so I ran there. I saw the door slightly opened. I didn't mean to peek but I wanted to see who's in there. As I looked I saw Ji-Su wrapping her chest with bandages. And that was the moment that I knew everything. Ji-Su was a GIRL! Actually in this month that had passed I felt really comfortable and safe with Ji-Su and because of that reason, I didn't want to let her go.
  Ji-Su's POV
As I opened my eyes I saw myself in a strange place. I saw a note beside the table that read:
      Ji-Su I'm in the room beside you in the hotel. When you wake up change your clothes, get ready, and come to my room. We need to go back to the dorm. Got it?! Now jump and hurry!!
Huh?!! Did he knew that I was a girl. I removed my blankets and thanks god I found out that he didn't touch my body or even my clothes. I got ready quickly and rushed to Yonghwa's room.
  " Ok, let's go." Yonghwa said.
Yonghwa's POV
  On our way back Ji-Su asked me why I didn't change her clothes.
" Do you want to?" I said.
" Ofcourse not, just I was asking."
I actually saw her thanking god for not doing so.
   When we arrived we ran to our room to prevent a punishment from our manager.
Suddenly we heard a voice.
"Hey, Yonghwa, Ji-Su over here."
"Ji-Su it's all your fault now try to fix it." I said.
We turned and saw the manager. Instead in a bright face.
Suddenly Ji-Su started to talk about the incident. And in the moment I shut her mouth with my hand."
"Gd. I'm happy seeing you get well along Ji-Su." "You can go now. Fighting!!" The manager said.
As we went back to the dorm Ji-Su started talking.
"Yonghwa ya I'm sorry but I couldn't find Jungshin."
"So were all those nights you spent this week searching for Jungshin?"
"Mmmm."
"Are you mentally disabled or something! Don't you know that you may get killed while walking on streets these days."
Suddenly I realized what I was saying. Actually why was I worrying?!
"Let's close the conversation for now Ji-Su. Go get some rest."

I climbed the stairs to see Ji-Su sleeping. Her face as innocent as a baby, and her hair touching her soft lips.
Something happened to me, I wanted to kiss her and hug her too. What is that feeling, am I in love? And in that moment I found myself coming closer and closer to Ji-Su's lips until her's touched mine. I stayed kissing her for a while and then stood up to go back, and in that moment a hand touched me from behind...