Ohh! Cute Boy

Choi Ji-Su's POV
        As we arrived to the FNC auditions, we were surprised. 100s and 100s of people waiting for their turn. Thanks god that after 4 hours of waiting I heard my name. But it didn't seem like I was imagining. Actually it was no fun at all. My heart beating too fast, and birds flying in my stomach. I wanted to go back but couldn't. Maybe because it's not good to lie...
            Go in! My friend told me. What are you waiting for?!
.......I entered the room of the judges. After walking in we had a small conversation about where I live and what do I do, and some personal questions. After I did my auditions, I turned around leaving the room, but someone stopped me. Hey You!! He screamed. I turned my head to see a stranger calling me back in.

        "Boy! We are accepting you today for many reasons. First you are a very good rapper and you know how to use a bass. But the most important thing, is that you are going to gain a lot of fame from public, especially high schoolers, because of your very cute looks that just make you as a girl. Let's go get you introduced to the band."
         As I heard those words my heart began to flutter and I wanted to cry. But something stopped me: I'm a boy. Act like a boy, I said to myself. "Ji-Su: Fighting!!"

          *In the members room*
      Ohh! Yonghwa ya, we found the new member. He's called Ji-Su and he's 21 years old. He's quite young. But I'm sure that he's going to gain a lot of attention.
      "Please treat me well," I said.
Yonghwa's POV
      Due to the missing of Lee Jung Shin, I wasn't able to greet Ji-Su in a correct way. Since he was my best friend it was hard on me. And I couldn't stop the worrying that everyday came to me. But something about Ji-Su got me really interested in him. Why does he look like a girl? And did I see him somewhere before? I'm sure he's not a girl, right? Oh, forget it Yonghwa. CNBLUE tomorrow should go to America to search for Jungshin. Maybe he's there at his father's house. And I should take care of the band as  we are there, because of that I should get a lot of rest today.

Next day- 7:00 AM
      As I woke up the next day, I saw someone standing in front of my head.
   "Oh my god!" I screamed.
     "Ji-Su, what are you doing in my room. Get out! Right now!" I heard Ji-Su muttering " How Rudeee!".
     Furiously I said : "Now just ask yourself. Am I the rude person or are you that rude one that enters into others room without even knocking on the door before entering?!"
"Ok, I got it." "But you still are the rude one who screams into others faces."
Ji-Su went out of the room shutting the door behind him forcefully.
" Do you wanna die?!" I screamed.
"Shut up," Ji-Su answered.

Ji-Su's POV
As we arrived to the airport someone was waiting for us. He took us to the car directly. Passing through all those people. I realized that an idol's life isn't as you think. I felt like dying because of the crowds around us. Finally we arrived to NY, to our dorms. The manager came to tell us which room to join.
"Lee Jong Hyun you should take room 343 with Kang Minhyuk."
  *Wait;;;;;does that mean that me and Yonghwa are in the same room. I chuckled as I thought of the idea.*
"So Yonghwa and Ji-Su are left. You can take room 344. "
"Wait," Yonghwa screamed. "Can't I exchange rooms with Min hyuk?"
"Why?", the manager said.
" Just because you know Min hyuk gets acquainted to new people quickly."
"That's why I'm putting you and Ji-Su in the same room! You should get to know him more." As the manager said those words, I saw Yonghwa burning from inside, actually from outside too. His face was just as red as a cherry.
    Aish, he screamed.
Yonghwa's POV
As we entered the room I felt really awkward. As if I'm entering it with a girl. "What's going on with you, Yonghwa." "Get your head back straight." I started talking to myself like a lunatic. As we slept that night, I didn't really hate his existence with me in the room.
The next day and while going to Jungshin's father's house. Ji-Su asked me:" Why did you really want to become an idol?"
" Just because it was my dream since I was in high school."
" Do you think my dream will come true?"
" If you believe in your dream; yes. With some effort and hard work you can reach your goal in life."
Without realizing it we arrived to that house. As we knocked on the door, no one opened for us. We stayed knocking till a neighbor was passing by. He suddenly said: "Why are you knocking on the door of a dead person. Do you know him? Our neighbors were wandering why no one gave him a visit before. "
    " No. Yes,............Practically we know him by his name but not like personally."
      " Then who are you?"
    "We are CNBLUE, an active band in South Korea. As the son of this man"Lee Jungshin" went missing we have been searching for him. And we recently found that he has a father, that's the reason we came here. Actually we thought he was here."
     " Oh, I'm so sorry, but no one came here yet other than you,"
    Ji-Su's POV
I saw that gaze Yonghwa had after hearing those words. A very empty lonely one.
As I said thank you sir for the information, Yonghwa screamed: "I'm not going back till Lee Jungshin is found."

*Back in the dorm*
    "Yonghwa let's start taking dates for concerts, there is no proof that Jungshin will come back." Those were the manager's words before Yonghwa interrupted him saying "Then do you wish he'll not come back?! I'm not taking anything before he does."
" Okay then, but remember if Lee Jungshin doesn't come back in a month, then I'm going to replace him permanently with Choi Ji-Su."

  As we went back to the dorm, Yonghwa's eyes were so puffy and red that he couldn't open them. He went directly to his bed and slept.
  As I spent that night I realized something; I shouldn't be here, I'm only making things worse.
  But at this time I won't leave, cause I should help.
   Let's do this quick Ji-Su! Let's help Yonghwa find Lee Jungshin!!