1.

You know that adult that consistently tries to fit in with the teenagers of today by using language that they most likely do not use anymore? You know, the kind of adult that thinks fun means singing songs about eating healthy or you'll die knowing that you didn't have great life choices. The type of adult that you're able to tell every little secret to because you know that they'll keep it locked away in the back of their minds, never to be uttered ever again.

The adult that you actually don't dislike because they're actually really decent looking- actually, better than decent looking. This adult happened to be Harry (Horton) Styles, a well known teacher at a high school in the middle of Florida, who taught the great and almighty calculus. The subject that nearly every teenager claimed they really adored, but actually couldn't do it if this world was depending on it.

    Harry saw himself as a free spirited and joyful guy, his attitude nothing less than happy when he came out of his house each morning, a beaming white toothed smile putting the sun to shame. His unruly brown hair fell to nearly the center of his back because he refused to cut it all off, and his argument would always be: Why would I want my hair to experience pain? What is the point in killing it?

It was golden whenever he was underneath the sun as if he was the princess in Rapunzel, and even his students had to admit that it was simply too great to let go of. His green eyes were like mint leaves in the middle of a forest, and they always stuck out from the others from the way it shone brightly with curiosity and cheer. Needless to say, Harry was quite breathtaking and it was hard to argue that he was not.

    All of the teachers in the school building tried their best to get on his good side, which wasn't hard at all if you really thought about it. He became best friends with a used to be homeless person because the guy complimented Harry's sparkly socks while holding up a NEED FOOD PLZ sign in the pouring rain, and that guy was named Liam Payne, who was also a teacher here as well as his roommate.

People often envied their friendship because the students fed off of their constant banter, claiming them as boyfriends and giving them the ship name Lirry, not like it bothered them at all when they found out. Harry would only laugh and tell the students that Liam had a girlfriend named Danielle, who was a teacher in a completely different district and they both loved each other dearly- but that doesn't stop hormonal teenagers from having thoughts about their teachers being completely gay for one another.

    Harry never did deny that he was gay when the students so subtly asked, but he never said that he was neither because he'd rather keep who he liked and how he liked things locked away and kept in his personal files, also known as his brain. He doesn't mind opening up to his students about some things like his family and other things, but the sexuality talk was the only thing that had to be pushed out of the picture.

Some of the teachers also had a habit of bringing it up to him, using it in hypothetical situations so that they could have a reason why to ask him out on a date, but Harry never did give them the satisfaction. Besides, he hasn't went on a date in four years and he would like to change that, but there was absolutely no one that he was interested in.

    In regards to the not dating thing, he didn't even think that he'd have time to date because of his focus with his students and his place as a teacher. He was too invested in his job to have eyes for someone at the moment, and he was afraid that it would be like this for several years.

Liam had told him that he needed to take a break and go do something crazy like go to a club and find hot guys to mingle with, but Harry doesn't want to remember meeting his first real boyfriend at a sweaty bar in the middle of Florida. He wants to meet the one somewhere special, somewhere he loved so much that he'd treasure the moment in a scrap book- at least, something like that.