22.

**i had to refrain from putting (a/n) as a wrote this so imma just put it here :,) i am sorry for anything that occurs ! ((happy 2016 did u miss me))

Right now Harry has the strongest urge to suck Louis' dick, but this wasn't completely new since he always thought about the scenario. It's just that Louis is driving the car with such focus that he is starting to bite his lip, and Harry couldn't help but roll the window down just to keep himself cooled down. Maybe he was simply overreacting, but it doesn't explain why he's getting an erection from just watching Louis do something daily humans do. Breathe, Harry.

"You don't mind if we stop at my house first, right? I just have a few things to take care of."

Harry blinked away the daydream he was having and nodded his head at the question, then actually speaking when he realized Louis wasn't looking his way; still focus on the road stretched out ahead of them. "I don't mind." You're going to see the inside of Louis' house. Now he thinks that he is reaching a new level of insanity that should be questioned because he should not be excited by this.

After fifteen minutes of driving, Louis parked in front of a house that looked like it was three stories tall. The area was unnecessarily quiet, aside from the water pouring out into a marble bird fountain inside of Louis' front yard, which was filled with green grass and different kinds of flowers. There was a stone pathway to the door that was also made of marble, and Harry was marveled at how expensive everything looked from the outside. He wondered if it was just as neat on the inside.

Thinking that he would have to wait inside of the car, Harry remained in his seatbelt until Louis gave him the signal to get out the car, which was just him nodding his head at the window. Harry wanted to start biting his nails at this point from how nervous he was now. He was going inside of Louis' house. Wait until he told Liam about everything that happened—Oh, crap. He totally forgot about getting Liam's medicine. Let's hope that he'll be okay.

"Sweetheart," said Louis bluntly as he stuck his key inside of the knob, then twisted it open. "Try your best not to be nosey. Don't touch anything."

Harry blushed furiously and nodded as they walked inside, not trusting himself to say anything that would be deemed as a real sentence. The nicknames made him get butterflies in his stomach, and Harry knows that Louis liked to use his crush as an advantage; a way that get Harry to fall to his knees—though he wouldn't mind getting to that part when Louis wasn't acting like an asshole.

"You have a very nice home." Harry said quietly, standing in front of the closed door while holding his hands behind his back, uncertain of what to do with himself as Louis walked farther inside. "I never expected you to be so...neat. Not that you come off as someone who's not put together or anything, but you're just so...man."

Louis snorted. "I'm 'just so man'? That explains a lot. I'll be right back out."

Pursing his lips, Harry tried not to let Louis catch him smiling as the man turned around with a smug look on his face before he disappeared into a hallway. Then Harry was left standing alone in the middle of Louis' living room, looking around at the furniture with curious eyes. When he was younger, he learned that what someone keeps in their house tells you a lot about them, so he makes sure to take in every detail.

The couches were covered in plastic, reminding Harry of his grandmother's house, and there were two glass vases filled with fake roses stuffed neatly inside of them. Harry carefully walked over to the fireplace in the front of the room and ran his hand across the mantle of it, humming when he found no trace of dust on his fingers. Louis must be very keen on keeping his things clean.