31.

Harry walked inside of his house with a big smile on his face, carefully closing it before twirling around, only to stop because he felt a sharp pain from his ass. Liam, who was standing behind the kitchen counter, looked at him with a raised eyebrow and took a wary bite of his apple, knowing that this burst of happiness hadn't come from Harry in a while.

"Let me guess," said Liam gradually. "You got laid by Louis."

"And it was amazing!" Harry shouted at the top of his lungs, running to Liam's side so that he could give his best friend a giant hug. He just felt like spreading love to everyone right now--and he promised that he wouldn't do anymore comparisons, he swore--but Luke's dick never made him feel like this. "I just had sex with Louis Tomlinson, and it is all thanks to my favorite meme. If you hadn't given me so much advice, I would not be where I am today."

Liam rolled his eyes lovingly, pushing his hand into Harry's chest to move him away. "Yeah, that's great, but you're going to make my apple smell like sex if you get any closer. Go take a shower."

"But Liam, this is the smell of victory." Harry whined, then waved his 'sex fumes' in Liam's direction with his eyes closed, trying to fake a blissful expression. "It's more than just semen and sweat, Li. Sex is a gift. Sex is what makes people happy, which is why we both need to work on your love life now. How are things with that Zayn guy? Do you still see him?"

"Uh, occasionally." Liam replied, clearing his throat. "Not as frequently anymore because I think that he is now aware of me, and I don't want a restraining order."

Harry grew excited at the thought of playing cupid for Liam. If there was anyone else who deserved love, it was certainly him. And Harry knows that he shouldn't be meddling with his best friend's life too much since it never worked out quite well before, but it's really hard not to. "Why don't you ask him out on a date? I could help you."

"Harry, it's really not necessary--"

"We could go to his job after work tomorrow and then ask him! I already have the entire thing planned out, Liam. I could even invite Louis and make this a double date. Wouldn't that be so c--"

"Harry," stated Liam firmly, his voice raised. It made Harry stop talking immediately because he wasn't really use to Liam raising his voice at him; he was usually able to keep his cool, but now the man just seemed agitated with Harry's obsessive will to help. "I don't want you to do anything. Okay? I'm not looking for a relationship right now, so don't worry about it. I am fine."

That meant stay out of my love life in short. "Okay, you're right. I vow to not get involved." What he said was a lie, it was just to get Liam to relax, because he actually planned to show up to Zayn's workplace tomorrow to do it himself. Sure, Liam will be slightly pissed off, but then will realize that it's for his own good. "Scout's honor."

"You were never even a scout," pointed out Liam bluntly. "That is called false advertising."

"I always wanted to be a scout when I was younger actually. Something about earning badges for doing small things like selling cookies made me feel happy. Do you think that Louis was ever a boy scout? That would be so cute--" Liam stared at him blankly. "I'm rambling about him again, aren't I? I do it without thinking sometimes."