4.

** heavy coffee language is being used bc i have one so the process of using it MAY look a lil different as you read this // i hate coffee btw // you're probably confused // read on

"Do you hate me or something? Did I do anything to hurt your feelings?" asked Harry desperately as he walked into Louis' classroom, which luckily had no students in it at the moment. He wanted to ask some questions first before he decided to proclaim Louis as this evil demon from hell who likes to ruin people's lives by using their drunken nights as jokes, and he couldn't help it that he wanted everyone to like him. It honestly hurt from inside and out to know that someone possibly didn't enjoy his company or him in general, so excuse him for wanting to get things cleared up.

Louis, who was sitting behind his desk while reading over some papers, looked up and squinted at Harry through his thick black framed glasses. He looked just the tiniest bit annoyed for a second, but then his expression changed to amused just like it was this morning when he saw Harry looking at the picture. He removed his glasses and sat them on top of the stack of papers and folded his hands, giving Harry all of his divided attention before replying with: "Hello to you too, Harry. The least you can do when you come into my classroom is give me a nice greeting because you know that kindness goes a long way."

"Apparently it doesn't go a long way with you, Mr.Tomlinson." said Harry angrily, and he nearly flinched at his own tone towards the man. He didn't think that he could be this rude, and the feeling wasn't great just like he thought it would be. Louis didn't look angry at all, he still looked amused as if Harry was giving him compliments instead of telling him off and talking back. "'Hello, I'm sorry. I just want to know what I did to make you dislike me so much. I thought that we could be good friends, and we'd share coffee mugs and go over each others houses for sleepovers, and braid each others hair like friends do-"

Louis blinked at Harry and tapped his fingers against his metal desk, and Harry wondered if this guy had any emotion that was positive. "Listen, Harry. I don't know what kind of guy you take me as, but I'm definitely not the kind you're describing. Now if you'll excuse me, I have to prepare this classwork for the next class that comes in, so thank you for this useless conversation about friendship."

"You know what, Mr.Tomlinson? I'll go. But I'll get you back for that picture thing, which was definitely not a good present by the way. And I also don't care if we're friends or not because I have many more who might be better than you- okay, that came off mean- What I meant was that they'll be nicer and they won't prank me like you did." said Harry pointedly as he walked towards the door backwards, so that he could keep his eyes glued to Louis' beautiful blue eyes for a bit more emphasis, and Louis' expression was still neutral as he watched the curly haired man. Louis raised his eyebrow as Harry backed into the door and hit his head, shaking his head as the man ran out the door afterwards to avoid further humiliation. "Goodbye, Mr.Tomlinson."

"Goodbye, Harry."

. . .

Harry was trying to jam the coffee maker inside of the teacher's lounge when in walked Liam, who was staring at him with pursed lips. "Harry, what the hell are you doing to that poor coffee maker?"

The tall man would usually be startled from a sudden voice since he was basically trying to break school property, but he was too invested in the task at hand to really care if he was going to get caught. You see, he had a plan that would nearly put Louis' prank to shame, and maybe would earn him a title as his friend- and it was all thanks to Google. All he had to do was disable then coffee maker so that the next person, who will be Louis once he sees the fake note Harry left him pretending to be Principal Plowster telling him to check out the inside of the teacher's lounge during lunch, and then when Louis uses it, he'll be devastated to find out that it was broken. Yeah, this plan was definitely going to work. "I am taking it apart, my dear non-meme'd friend Liam."