10.

"What the hell is this?" asked Harry, holding up a pair of short-shorts and a red crop top with the school's symbol displayed on the front. "I am not wearing this to the car wash! This isn't even professional wear! Do you know what Principal Plowster would say if he saw me in this?"

"I do not know, which is why I spoke to him. He agreed that if the girls are able to help out with the car wash in only shorts and a bikini top, then some of the boys should be able to show off a little skin as well." explained Louis without looking up from the papers he was grading, fixing his glasses so that they wouldn't fall off of his face. "I wouldn't complain if I were you. This is for a good cause."

"Then why can't you wear it? Or Luke? Or any of the other guys helping out?" inquired Harry with frustration, clutching the clothes in both of his hands, and if he was in a cartoon there would be fumes coming out of his ears.

After the distinctly successful bake sale last week, they earned up to $100 or more, which was at least one step forward to raising enough money for the arts program. This week, the trio had agreed on having the car wash after school, having stayed at the school until nighttime to set it up in the parking lot. They worked in silence for the remainder of the time, the only talking coming between Luke and Louis, but never toward Harry.

Luke was avoiding the curly haired man in fear that he would reveal more things about that night while trying to talk up Mr.Tomlinson and act like it never happened. "Because you would look better in it. Simple as that."

"I–I–" stuttered Harry nervously, trying not to let a smile show on his face. He knew that no matter how much dislike he claimed to have for Louis, he couldn't resist blushing at the compliments he was given from the man. They probably didn't mean much, as Harry suspected, so he tried not to let it show too much– but Harry was an open book that Louis had read a thousand times. "This is still...embarrassing. What are you and Luke wearing then?"

"We'll be wearing basketball shorts and a red school shirt, Harry. It won't be embarrassing for you. You have great legs and I'm sure people would pay good money to see you wet and partially naked." responded Louis with a light chuckle, eyeing Harry from the corner of his eye vindictively. "You are, in fact, the most liked teacher in this school."

Now Harry can't stop himself from blushing, his cheeks red-complexioned and his lips pursed together so that he wouldn't break out into fits of giggles next. He was still angry, to say the least, but he knew that there was no getting out of this one. It was too late to go back home and bring clothes for him to wear during the car wash, so he would have to work with what he's got.

Then Harry got an idea, and it felt like a lightbulb went off inside of his head for emphasis. He was going to beat Louis at his own game this time without any untrustworthy exes, meme-made best friends, or Google – the most unreliable source yet to him. Folding the clothes so that he could place them under his arm, Harry grinned and turned around to walk out of the room, then stopping by the door.

"Would you pay a lot of money to see me naked and wet, Mr.Tomlinson?"

To his surprise, he heard the man's breath hitch from behind his back, something so sharp that it made Harry feel hot all over. He put his hand on the door frame and turned around to get another look at Mr.Tomlinson, who was still in the same position, but had his back hunched over more and was a bit fidgety. Harry had caught him off-guard, and it felt terrific.

"Don't you have a class to teach right now, Harry? I would hate for you to be fired." said Louis, no hint of exposure in his voice, but it was written all over his face.