30.

** SO HI I USE THE F-WORD A LOT IN THIS CHAPTER

If someone had to ask Harry if there were other people in the world aside from him and Louis right now, he would instantly deny them. The reason being that while Louis, who was in between Harry's legs with his hands gripping his ass as they kissed, had him sitting on the edge of his desk shirtless, and only in his boxers; Harry felt as though they were the only significant people on this planet.

Some would call it banal, maybe ludicrous since he's thinking of this as they're about to (probably, hopefully, maybe, if it gets to that point) have sex.

Technically, they haven't started anything since Louis' jeans were still on, and for the reason that they were still kissing in a way that Harry would categorize as steamy or passionate--and he wanted to beg for Louis to take off his jeans so that they could be in the same position, but Harry knew that rushing him would only make him take even more time. Harry can kind of see through Louis now, like how the man liked to tease just to test how worked up Harry would get by the simplicity of touching.

As they kissed, their lips would part only for a split second before they were on each other again, and Harry should feel ashamed of himself for being so eager, so desperate, for this moment.

Because he has had dreams about this happening--kissing Louis until they both felt like they couldn't breathe anymore--but never thought that it would lead up to actually (probably, maybe, if he gets lucky and does not fuck this up) having the man fuck him until his bottom was sore, consequently, making him limp as he walked into the school building the next day.

"Daddy," said Harry quietly into his mouth, trying to think of the right thing to say. His voice was raspy, wrecked and it was all because of Louis. "I want--I want your cøck, please. I want you to fuck me."

"You're such a needy princess, aren't you?" Louis whispered, placing one hand on Harry's hip and slipping the other down Harry's underwear. He gripped Harry's cøck in his hand and used his thumb to rub the slit, which was leaking with pre-cum and dampening the front of his boxers. "You're so hard for me and I didn't even have to touch you, god."

Harry whimpered when he felt Louis' lips attach to his neck, feeling his eyes flutter close as the man left soft kisses, then breathed sharply when he felt teeth graze past his skin. It also didn't help that Louis was currently stroking him, stopping abruptly when Harry's hips happened to buck forward, but it wasn't Harry's fault that Louis was teasing him so much that he felt like he was being driven off of the edge. It goes like that until Harry's hips began to stutter, and the noises he was making got louder.

"N-No, I wanna cum from just your cøck. F-Fuck." Harry muttered urgently.

Louis grinned as he let go of Harry's cøck and hooked his thumbs onto the inside of his boxers instead to tug them off; carefully lifting Harry up to do so. "I want you to turn around, then bend over this table for me. Okay? M'gonna prep you." Harry giggled as Louis took his black bag off of the desk, but not before reaching into the front pocket and pulling out two square packets of lube. "Look how prepared I am."

"Are those the packets that Luke gives out for sex ed?" Harry inquired challengingly, but it wasn't like the answer would make him want to have sex with Louis any less. "And how did you know that this would ever happen? What if I'm only teasing?"

The blue eyed man furrowed his eyebrows as he unbuttoned his jeans and unzipped them, allowing for Harry to see the his erection underneath his briefs. Harry won't admit that his mouth went dry at the sight, knowing that his plan for being witty would fail if he showed Louis any sign of desire, but Louis wasn't clueless--he knew what he was doing.