34.

**heres some smut 2 make up for my absence /:

"I'll never get over how breathtaking you are," whispered Louis as he gripped onto Harry's hips with his pale white knuckles nudging at his skin. Sweat slicked his skin and helped make his body, if not already, appear celestial under the dimmed lamp sitting on top of the drawer of Louis' bedroom; Harry should feel humiliated with himself for allowing Louis to get him in bed, but he doesn't feel anything but joy. "You are the most beautiful person I've ever met."

After their 'do–over date', they just decided to go to Louis' place—well, it was more of Harry whining about not wanting to go back home that got the two of them there, but that didn't matter.

When they got there, they talked for a bit before Harry slipped up and made a joke about having sex for the second time, therefore, sparking a fire. So now they're both naked on Louis' bed, just staring at each other—and it wasn't because they were nervous, but because Louis was in awe.

It was an abrupt mood change, if Harry had to be honest, but he wasn't complaining because, well, he's in bed with Louis. And Louis' fingers were coasting across his skin like a pro-skater on top of ice, with ease and affluence. God, Harry's in so much like right now that he can barely think straight, but that's okay because he never did—ha, puns.

Aside from not knowing what to say without making a fool out of himself, Harry made sure to be clear of what he wanted by planting his hands on the side of Louis' body and arching his back so that his ass brushed across the tip of Louis' cock teasingly. This caused Louis' grip to solidify, his eyes returning to its indomitable look in almost a split second as Harry's body flushed with crimson.

"Sweetheart?"

"Yes, daddy?" Harry asserted, his small smile angelic and his demeanor the epitome of innocent when he was anything but.

"Ride me," was all it took for Harry to comply, and he was grateful that Louis' cock was already lubed up because if he were to wait for another minute, he would possibly cry. He grabbed ahold of Louis' dīck from behind and bent over just the slightest to align his hole with the tip, then blushed when Louis whispered beautiful while staring directly at Harry's pink lips.

This time, Harry knows that the sex is going to be more intimate now that they aren't in a work setting, and he's thrilled.

Harry gritted his teeth, having anticipated the stretch as Louis' cōck unhurriedly entered him, and let his head drop so that his stubborn curls would cover his face; Louis, unappreciative of the gesture, used his hand to move some out of the way so that he could see if Harry was okay. And it's like Christmas, the way Harry feels so full, and he's actually panting quietly before he actually moves.

"F–Fuck," whispered Harry dizzily, about to bow his head again, but Louis forcefully grabbed his chin and tilted upward so that he wouldn't be able to.

There's a whine stuck in his throat, but he swallows it down and tries to get use to the thickness of Louis before moving his hips in figure eights. Louis' hand dropped from his chin at the feeling and went directly to Harry's ass, squeezing while at the same time moaning.

Louis spread his cheeks apart when Harry stopped and rose himself slightly off of his dīck, slowly sinking back down with a drawled out groan tumbling from his mouth, and he wondered if the neighbors could hear him since he wasn't necessarily being discreet; but even if they did, Harry is positive that Louis wouldn't care. Soon, the stretch turned into pleasure, and there's tears welling up at the corners of his eyes.