26.

After Louis declined Harry's offer, the reason being that he wanted Harry to remember it the next day and not regret his actions, Harry kept trying to reach over and tug at his zipper, which resulted in the man swatting at his hand until they were in front of his house.

Since he was both high and drunk, he didn't really see why Louis didn't just want to have sex with him when he blatantly asked for it. Maybe he thought Harry was gross for taking the pills and didn't want to touch him. Whatever it was, it was bothering Harry that he wouldn't be getting laid tonight.

Louis got out of the car first in order to open the door for Harry, knowing that he would stumble out of the car and fall on his face without help. The walk to the door was the most awkward moment for those who could see from afar since Harry kept giggling in Louis' ear and mumbling about fairies, flowers, and all of the above. Louis didn't look annoyed, his expression barren as he unlocked the door and lead Harry inside.

"Darling, I'm going to need you to lay down for a bit. At least until you throw up what's in your system. Okay?" Louis asked tenderly as he lead Harry into a bedroom that was surprisingly more spacious than a regular one should be. Just as he was about to lay Harry down on the bed, the man gripped onto Louis and whined so loudly that it got caught in the back of his throat. "Harry—"

"I want you to sleep with me," said Harry with his eyes closed, nuzzling his face into the crook of Louis' neck so that he could feel the warmth radiating from his skin. "M'horny. Not dinosaur horny neither because I get those confused too. But I know you won't because you're so smart, daddy."

Louis muttered something under his breath that Harry couldn't hear, but made no move to change his mind about putting Harry to bed. "You need to sleep everything off. And maybe when you wake up in the morning, we can talk about what you want."

"Not much to discuss." Harry responded mildly, beginning to kiss on Louis' neck as the man held onto his elbows in attempt to stop him. "Because I want you, and don't try to tell me that it's both the drugs and alcohol talking..."

"I believe so, but the Harry I know wouldn't have such quick wit, now would he?" Louis whispered as he pulled away and moved his hands to the top of Harry's hips to get him to stop, which ended up working because Harry was now staring at him with blown pupils. "Fuck, look at you. You're driving me insane, Harry, and I wish that I could do such much more, but you need to rest, and I need you to be sober and aware."

"Not tired. I'm awake as you can see." Harry slurred jokingly, taking Louis' hand and pressing it in front of his crotch so that he could feel his growing bulge, the pouting when Louis pulled away and grabbed Harry's wrist to carefully sit him down onto the bed. "You're no fun when you're serious."

Louis pursed his lips and opened his mouth to reply, but there was suddenly a knock on the front door inside of the other room, causing him to clench his eyes shut and shoot Harry a look. "I'll be back, alright? Stay right here and don't move."

Instead of saying 'okay', Harry grumbled into Louis' pillow, inhaling deeply and giggling when it smelled just like Louis' hair and had his scent. He gripped onto the sheets beneath him and rolled onto his back when he heard two different voices come from the other room, frowning when he saw that Louis shut the door after he left. Now he was all alone.

"Lou," whined Harry as he pushed himself off of the bed and stood up on wobbly legs, nearly banging his leg onto the dresser as he slightly lost balance since his vision was hazy, but it was slowly becoming more easier to see where he was going. Just as he was about to hobble over to the door, a notebook sitting on top of the dresser that was partially covered with a thin white sheet of paper caught Harry's eye. "Lou," repeated Harry quietly, knowing that the man wouldn't be able to hear him. "M'gonna go through your journal-book thing."