Impromptu

This is an impromptu story that I thought I'd like to try doing. I have not planned this story or thought of it's storyline. I have a feeling this one's going to sound a little silly :X

Here it goes...

It started with a baby. No, not the newborn kind. They're too gooey and slimy (well, for this story at least).

This baby was different. It was 12 years of age. Fairly old to be considered a baby, but it appeared to be that way. 

You see, this baby, Knackact, was a baby boy, he was strong, healthy and just about the right size for a three month old baby; he was, however, not, a three month old baby. His intellect and social skills were just about the same as any baby, therefore anyone who had no relationship with his family and had by chance taken a look at Knackact would have had thought that he was a normal baby. Others felt it queer and improper for a twelve year old to have such an unfitting body frame, much less inability to communicate with words.

Bump and Quack were this baby's parents. They were normal in everyway, their genes were good. Both were of average adult height mind you; nowhere near their son's. Both were literate and were able to speak their minds' thoughts. Both were young, both were hardworking, both were... you know what? I shall just let you think what they both were and continue with the story, which involves Kanckact.

What everyone did not know about Knackact was how special a baby he was; considering he's had twelve years of experience at it. He could bounce on his bottom. I'm not sure if you know another baby with this ability but now you do. No one noticed Kanckact that much anymore, therefore his uncanny ability was not discovered.

It was a chilly December when it happened; the thing that would change Knackact's life forever; the thing that would change the future. It happened after Quack had changed her son's diaper, possibly the millionth time at that. She was getting tired and bored of this routine. True to that statement, she was overly tired and bored while changing his diaper that day. Those two words which I have just repeated twice, tired and vbored, now trice, overpowered her and sent her into a deep slumber. Impossible you say?  Well, it did really happen.

Knackact with his half changed diaper bounced out of his original position and magically reached the front of his parent's house. Their house was facing the main road and Knackact decided to bounce onto a red sedan and land on the grass on the other side, which, was, really greener.

What most of you here don't know is how he changed the future. Well, at that time when Knackact decided to bounce on that very red sedan, it happened that the vehicle's driver somehow nodded asleep. His bounce startled Bob awake and saved his life. Not only would there be one less person if what had occured did not occur but there would also be twelve lives that would not exist, if it were not for Knackact. You see, Bob was on the way home and he had a performance on the bed he had to attend to with his wife. Yes, they did have twelfeeplets (i duno what they call it), the very first known to mankind. On top of that, Bob Jr., his son, became the self declared president of the Bermuda Triangle (It later became a country.)

So, back to Knackact, he was doing his little bounce when he reached a diner. He sat there, on the ground, partly naked (his diapers were hanging from his waist and luckily hid his cute baby buttocks, his cute little manjunk however was exposed.)

A waitress came out for a breath of fresh air and was shocked to see a baby sitting there, partially nude and alone. she cocked her head to one side and wondered what she should do with him. She decided she would feed him first before returning him to his owner.. err.. i mean, parents.

Ladida was her name and she did not have much experience with babies. She gave him a pancake and a banana milkshake to fill his stomach. She looked at him expectantly for five minutes before she realized that it was silly. She wondered what was wrong with this baby. Why didn't he eat already? It took her an hour of staring, looking at the baby lick the pancake, two prayers and a scolding from the manager for slacking before she took to a desperate measure; feeding him.

After helping him with his pancake, she helped him with his drink, his banana milkshake drink. After the drink, he gave a loud burp, sort of a supersonic kind if you'd ask me.

After the considerably yummy meal, something strange happened. Knackact started growing! It was as if the twelve years of growing that he had missed out on simply decided to unleash at this very moment.

As his body started growing, people started to panic, they thought he was somekind of monster.

While growing, he noticed that some females glanced at his supposedly 'only authorized person allowed' area and gasped. Oh yea, did I mention that ALL parts of his body started to grow? So now he was his twelve year old self, naked but normal, with an exception that a diaper was hanging from his waist and no longer covered his backside.

That day was quite eventful.

He became a hero and himself. With the help of a banana milkshake. He probably needed a Potassium boost or something.

So this story started with a baby.

Now it shall end with a boy.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Oh my... what is this story!?! oh well.. I promised myself I wouldn't cheat. :X

So tell me what you think. Do you prefer my planned stories or my impromptu one?

Also, would you like to be my fran? (friend cum fan ;)

I was hoping you'd be willing to befran me. My hopes are up! Please vote if you like it, comments if you feel like it.